Need Urgent Help to Pick Between Two Girls

Ok I have this girlfriend but she told me the other day that if she went to visit a friend in another town that some guy could probably talk her into cheating on me and doing something with him. But there's this other girl she's soooo AMAZING! What should I do try and be with the other girl or remain in my relationship? And if I go with the AMAZING girl how do I tell her my feelings?. PLEASE ANSWER IM TALKING TO HER NOW!

Most Helpful Girl

• A person cannot get "talked" into doing something unless they know their boundaries and what they want/or do not want. She is using a very cheap excuse. It's like doing something because someone told you to do so. It doesn't show must strength in her character nor does it show that she has much confidence. It's obvious that she is no longer interested in you (how can you simply cheat because someone talked you into it --- does she not have a mind of her own? ). You have told us why this other girl is so amazing. For the moment, it maybe be best to handle one girl at a time. Do not rush into anything. Especially if you are getting out of one unstable relationship. Girl #2 (amazing girl) may end up being treated as rebound gir. Get to know her. Take your time. As for your present girlfriend. She doesn't seem worth your time anymore. Weak in character and an excuse maker. Well, that's how I see it.

What Girls Said 1

• Dump your current gf because if she even is thinking about letting herself cheat with another guy that is not the kind of girl you want to be with. You want a girl who is going to be faithful to you and not go off and f*** another guy. Get rid of her because if she doesn't cheat now she will in the future. Go out with the other girl because chances are she will be faithful to you unlike the piece of trash you are currently dating.

What Guys Said 2

• Your girlfriend broke the limits and "talked about cheating on you"(why would someone have a boyfriend talk about cheating, its stupid). You broke your limit and started to like this other girl(if you truly loved your girlfriend with all your heart you wouldn't think about this other girl is so amazing because you will tell yourself your own girlfriend is the most amazing girl in the world). In my opinion there's no point in keeping your current relationship, break and be friends.

• Get with the other girl. If your current is saying she might cheat on you she's trying to make it go into your head that its not her fault she'd be forced into it. Bull sh** I've been through that before and the girl got pregnant.