He says there is no time. What do I do?

He said that he is really busy. He doesn't think there is time for a relationship. He said he likes me though and I like him a lot. He does a lot of sports and so do I. Therefore, I understand what he is dealing with. Isn't that good? He said that he won't be able to see and talk to me 24/7 but I think it's a good thing cause we don't wanna get tired of each other. We both are gonna have our licenses soon so we can go see each other's games. I am willing to work into his busy schedule. I wanna sacrifice that for him. He said he wanted to date me but he just changed his mind. I really like him. He is so different from a typical guy. I don't wanna lose him. Please help. I need advice on how to get him see that we are right for each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably doesn't want to date you tbh. I've used the "I don't have time" excuse a lot.

• Unless he actually doesn't have time, I don't know.

• Yeah, probably he do feel about being unable to make her happy if he'll be dating with her , as he wanted to study hard and be a successful person so he'll be busy.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him, you'll take it slow :D and will definitely wait for him and hopefully, if he likes you and is assured that you're really willing to do so, he'll go for it.

• I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm bring painfully honest. You can't convince people if they dont want to be convinced. He doesn't value your affection and for that he is a fool. I know he may seem perfect but desire blinds all. You can do better. Don't let yourself be devalued by begging. If you need some one to talk to message me, please feel free to

• He's lost interest.

• Tall and handsome?
    Time to fuck.

What Girls Said 0