I'm 16, almost 17, and never been kissed?

i REALLY want to have my first kiss but am really not at all confident unless i am under the influence somehow. i feel like there is something wrong with me because no one has ever expressed interest in me. i dont know if im stupid and miss the cues and insecure to believe someone could be interested in me or just straight up ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• it happens when it happens. you shouldn't base your value and what you think of your appearance on if guys show interest in you. you are so young, you have PLENTY of time to have a first kiss and find a guy who is interested in you and also actually worth your time. my sister had her first kiss at 18 and now she gets guys all the time but before that she was also convinced guys don't like her. honestly it isn't something you should stress about. I know it's easier said than done but it's so true.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• it's ok <3
    Its normal to not have your first kiss yet, I didn't have mine till two months after I turned 16.

I bet you're beautiful either way.

• Don't worry! You 1st kiss will come someday, and if you don't pay that much attention to it it will happen sooner. Trust me, i was like you, i wanted it to happen so much and i felt like i was the only one who's never been kissed. Just relax and live your life, you're beautiful. :)

• I've never been kissed either. Don't worry it'll happen