Can gay guys fall for girls/ Why do they date girls?

I had a guy friend in highschool who dated to so many girls. He chased after me for about 2 years and i never wanted to date him but he always told me how much he loved me etc.

Anyways flash forward to 3 years later when we got out of highschool he came out as gay. Completely changed his style. He is not even bisexual he is GAY.

The whole thing has just been on my mind for awhile so gay guys can you actually be attracted to and fall for girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he didn't want to face the reality of his sexuality or maybe he wanted to prove something to himself.

Either way he wasn't attracted to you

• Even to this day he tells me that he loved me. We are still incredibly good friends.

• Different kind of love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gay guys are attracted to MEN

he probably took a while to figure out himself. He was "attracted" to girls because that's what seemed socially acceptable.

What Guys Said 3

• He's was hiding his true sexuallity since homosexuality is often not accepted. Later he came out.

• Maybe he was unsure of his sexuality or was just afraid to come out.

• Sexual attraction is not the same as romantic attraction

What Girls Said 0