Girls, How much of a turn off is acne on guys?

I have really bad genetic acne, I have tried a lot of stuff including oral acne medicine, but none of it makes the acne go away entirely. I had some side effects from the oral medicine, and it didn't really work much anyway so I stopped taking it and now my acne looks worse then ever. Interestingly it is only concentrated in certain parts of my face. Mainly on my forehead and chin area, the rest of my face is immaculate. But in the few places that it is its the large inflammatory acne and white heads. My doctor said that my acne is worse then about 85% of people he sees, whats worse is I am now 21 and its still not going away. Coincidentally I haven't had a girlfriend in my life, I am thinking its because of my acne that women dont like me as anything more then a friend. Is it really that big of a turn off? They do realize that acne goes away right? And that its just a aesthetic problem. Is it actually a turn off or am I just making this up?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you can try apple cider vinegar & Africa black soap to get rid of your acne

• i used to have horrible acne

• I think acne on girls is disgusting but some guys look super hot with acne. I don't think it's really the acne that's attractive but it doesn't take away from it. As long as your face wasn't dripping in grease when I touched it I wouldn't have a problem. Just be confident.