Have you ever prayed about a girl that you want to date only to have God say just wait?

• yes
  • No
  • Results
Hey boobs obviously this does not apply to atheists. So stop ruining this site for others and pass over questions like these.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to wait to date my boyfriend. It worked out okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Not really.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not wasting God's infinite time with whether or not to date someone.

You should just be happy there's someone in your life with whom you share a mutual attraction since it's so rare.

• I never had. But I know a few people that do.

• yes but with a boy

• Never man. Never thankfully.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm an atheist, so I don't pray. Even otherwise, I don't think any girl is worth 'praying' to get her to date me. If she doesn't want to date me, good riddance. On to the next one!

• No, because God does not exist. And if he does exist, I would expect him to be screwing up my relationship since he have absolutely no problem and no remorse with screwing up our world... It will be a million times easier for him to bomb my chance with the girl, right?

• LOL, all the single downvotes from the one male. It's obvious the asker is doing it.

Anyways, give me one too. Atheist here. If you are hearing things when you sleep/pray I'd consider a psychologist.

• no da I'm the only one voting. ps I added in the description that this does not apply to you. It is downright amasing how closed minded you people are. owell fools will be fools.

• You have no safe-space here on the internet! Either everyone has a say or no one!

• Boobs like these are killing this site. which is why I'm only asking the girls from now on.

• I don't think god is particularly interested in my love life.
    And I don't blame him.

• No it is impossible that would imply God is real and would reply.

• God knows best

• Something nonexistent can't tell you to wait. That's your imagination telling you to wait, therefore you're telling yourself to wait.

• So it's God's choice if you get to date her, not hers?

• When I pray to God, God talks back to me and he says, "Be right back" and he brings the bitches back with their legs spread. Hallelujah!