Why do guys cheat if their girlfriend is loyal to them?

Guys say they want a loyal girl but when they get one the cheat on them. That doesn't make no sense u got what u want then when she leave u , u get mad. Then u get depressed/sad cause u lost her.

I'm loyal but I seem to always find a guy that cheats on me after i drop all of my friends for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the male mind, or any mind for that matter, is reactionary based, which mean's that all individual's generate thought's based off of the reaction's of there environment or internally gathered data.

From there we conclude, that if a guy cheat's on his partner, there is something generally wrong with him as a person, no good person would do such a thing, as to why? Human psychology, evolution, etc etc etc, the basis to summarize the situation is to conclude the individual as doing wrong, and therefore must be corrected one way or another.

I am sorry, if you have been cheated on, you were wronged, and I apologies on behalf of those whom have wronged you.

A good relationship, is based off a fundamental framework of shared belief's, the greater your beliefs, the better the relationship.

Continue an effort into finding people who share the way you see the world, and who would want to share the world with you.

Anything else is futile waste of effort, in regard's to the pursuit of relationship's especially that of romantic one's.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question I wonder the same thing, It doesn't make sense does it? I don't know if I can even reason for them. If I did I guess I would say that maybe they don't know how to say no if someone (a girl) pushed themselves on them, or they saw someone they really like they get tempted.

What Guys Said 6

• Hell if I know why anyone cheats on someone they claim to want to be in a relationship with. i never understood this either

• Oh for fuck sake, you're 14... Just worry about finishing school without getting pregnant...

But to answer your question, not "all guys cheat when they find a loyal girl", that's sexist. a lot of us are good, moral people, and some of us are not, just like a lot of women are good, moral people, and others are not...

• I have heard some people told me that most cheating guys have a loyal girlfriend.
    I do not know if it is true or not.

• Because those guys are stupid and have no morals despite what they may say or do.

• No girl has been loyal that I've been around.

• Same question could be asked to girls... Some people cheat

What Girls Said 0