The professor asked the best question ever, but?

I was trying to get my first date with one of my hot peers but usually when I try the same thing happens every time. She will say that she is in relationship either married or has a bf!

Today the professor asked a general question "the people who haven't had a first date yet raise your hands" I took a "SCREENSHOT 😍" for those girls who raised their hands.

Do you think..

• It's my chance to ask those girls for their first date.
  • Maybe they are virgins and not trying to be with any guy.
  • Don't go too far, if they were good girls they would find boyfriend since HS.
  • Other, write it down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao

Dude, 😂😂
    Some are probably not looking to date anyone, saving themselves etc.

• Don't be jealous girl 😜. You didn't get the chance like me 😝.

• I know a lot of girls in the same category but if they see someone like justin bieber they would transfer to sluts cats category.😂

By the I'm more handsome than him but you know misleading media.😇

• Lmaoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah man, did your professor just hook you up or what? Lol, just kidding... but seriously.
    This is an opportunity to definitely ask a girl on a first date, and to also not have to beat around the bush about wondering if they're single or not. Which will definitely help with the anxiety that asking a girl out can cause. Good luck my good sir. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Well.. You can try!

• Go on and try. But they all still might say no xD

What Guys Said 4

• Just go for it, you live once. If you ask and they say no, oh well, if you dont ask its definitely a no. Even if you only have a 5% chance of them saying yes, 5% > 0%.

• You have a golden opportunity man! :D
    GO FOR IT!

• did you raise your hand?

• If they're attractive they've probably been asked but turned down the guys, I would expect them to be pickier than girls who have been on dates.