Girls, could you date a guy who is a bit of a NEAT FREAK?

He likes things nice and clean, tidy and organized and would throw a fit if it was messy.

Would you date a guy like this ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is what my OCD is for :) a match made in heaven LOL but i wouldn't mind if his messy and unorganised.

What Girls Said 18

• No it is kind of a turn off

• a neat freak who doesn't go pyscho, YES!

• ... turn on

• Lol he won t date me I am a mess😛😛

• Lmao my sister is like that. Hmmmm i think i could?

• *I* could date him. *He* couldn't date me. I am a messy person.

• I don't think a neat freak would date me. I'm messy as hell, I'd drive him insane.

• Maybe ! As long as he doesn't freak me out!

• No way! A neat freak would never even date me in the first place, I'm messy af and he can continue being mad bout that.

• nope i won't at all

• I don't get the point of these questions - some girls like that some girls don't. You've got to find someone suited to your personality.

In any case no I don't like neat freaks because I am not and so, having to constantly tidy would be annoying.

• if he's gonna be yelling at me for everything, no. I hate to be yelled at.. especially for little insignificant things...

• No. I don't date anyone that is uptight about things like that. That would drive me crazy

• No. Because my place is always messy and I can't help it ;p

• I wouldn't since I am the polar opposite when it comes to such things. I like keep things clean and I try to do so, but I hate organizing stuff. It's just the way I am.

• I like keeping*

• No thank you, I like my place clean but I won't freak out at the smallest spec of dust and I'm known to occasionally misplace things to where they aren't supposed to go or if I get home from a long day of work I sometimes just take off my clothes and toss them to the side and change into comfy clothes, then deal with the dirty ones later. I wouldn't be able to handle someone yelling at me for those things.

• My sister has that freak in her and omgg.

Okay so in the beginning of our relationship, I would find it adorable! In fact, it will probably a turn on.

But once it starts to feel like how I feel with my sister... it might get to me.

My sister gets mad when things get messy and I am kind of a messy person... so that is the only thing we argue on and I hate arguing.

✌❤

• i would, yes. this is my opinion and i somehow really hate it when a guy isn't neat or whatsoever. think about it in the future, would you want a guy who isn't taking care of his stuff and isn't neat/organized? but it doesn't matter, all I'm saying is that i mostly like guys who are neat.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm pretty sure most girls would as long as he didn't throw a fit over every little messy thing or constantly get on their case if they happen to be messy.