Did he lost interest or is he just busy/a bad texter?

We matched on Tinder a few weeks ago and hit it off right away. I knew him from around school (we go to a small college) but never really got a chance to talk to him until now. He's a physics major. He seemed eager to hang out and since I have a single in my dorm, it was easy to hang out at my place. We would text mostly every day and snapchat a lot. The first two nights we hung out we just cuddled and watched Netflix, and the second night he slept over and fell asleep cuddling with me. Then we had a few more nights, usually drinking and watching Netflix and sometimes having sex. He isn't big on football but asked if I wanted to watch the game with him and I thought it was really sweet. When we went outside to take a walk he would hold my hand and put his arm around me. He's stayed over two other nights since then. But now our texting has become less frequent, and when I asked him why, he said he just honestly isn't a big texter. We didn't text a lot last week but when I asked him to hang out that weekend he seemed excited and we made plans. So we hung out last Friday for a bit and he was going to stay over again but his best friend was drunk and sick and he left to go help. This past week we've talked a bit over text but we snapchat a lot less and when I asked to hang out he said he's busy all week because of projects and exams. He did run into me and my friend Tuesday night as we were stargazing and he sat next to me and held my hand a bit. I texted him after saying it was nice and I didn't get a reply. Since then we've texted but not a lot and I haven't tried texting him first anymore since he told me he wasn't big on texting a few days ago. Whenever he sees me in public he waves and smiles but since we're both in a rush to class we don't get a chance to chat. I spent time at home this weekend and really haven't heard much from him. I snapchat him a few times a day but I rarely get a reply now but he opens them right away. Am I just coming off as clingy by doing that? What to do?

• Busy
  • Bad texter
  • Not interested
I was planning on shooting him a text tomorrow to see if he wants to hang out next weekend. If I don't get an answer or he says no then I guess it's time for me to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's lost interest.

• Hmm interesting. I asked this on Reddit and everyone says he's interested but I'm just being clingy and since we're in college and he studies physics he's probably busy. Who knows.

• well... iff.. you're... in LA..

lol. yea.. i'd call it studying n tandem. don't worry, i'm pullin' a high C average because i don't study, whatsoever. good luck!

• My 3.4 is gonna get fucked over this semester, sadly. And I'm on the east coast :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you have to distance yourself from some people. If they care they'll notice. If not, then you know where you stand.

You shouldn't' have to " fight" to be part of his life. If he truly cared , he'd make an obvious effort to put you in it. If a guy hardly messaged me I wouldn't accept the excuse that he is a " big texter" .. I'd assume it was because I was never on his mind.

No matter how busy a person is they'll " sacrifice" time out of their busy schedule to message. It takes seconds to let someone know you are thinking about them or missing them

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry to say that hun but I think he is not interested no more. He could text since he sees the snaps right away but he chooses to not. He might want you only for sex. So, be careful hun.

• Thanks. I'll try to see if he wants to hang out tomorrow. Then if I don't hear back or he says no then I'll just move on.