Is it weird if a guy who's 24 dates a girl who's 18?

Just curious

Like if you saw a couple that was guy-24 girl-18 would you judge?

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not weird and it would be hard to tell the age diffrence.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it dude, yes i would judge. But who cares if i do as long as you and her are happy go for it.

What Girls Said 6

• No, it's fine, not that big of a deal.

• Yes 100% weird.
    She's still very young (i'm 23) and must not really have figured out who she really is yet. But good luck anyway.

• I would find it weird because normally a 24 year old and an 18 year old are in two different places in life. Different goals, different priorities, mentality, maturity, life experience, etc.

• Age doesn't define maturity.

• @MaybeNot1 actually it does in a way. The brain doesn't stop developing til the mid-twenties to early thirties. So an 18 and a 24 year old are at different stages.

• I've met SEVERAL 26+ male and females who act worst than a five year old.

• I wouldn't, judge. But I'd wonder how you'd workout the age difference. Because you at 24 already experienced more and maybe are ready to settle down. But she is still looking to date and have fun.

• I would wonder why he's dating someone fresh out of high school when he's of graduate school age. I'd wonder if he was too immature to connect with women his own age.

• so you would judge?

• 24 year old males are far from mature and financially indepedent.

that doesn't occur until around 26-27.

• but thats you... what if the 18 year old had a job and supported herself and lived by herself?

• I think it's okay... Unless he looks too old.

What Guys Said 1

• Is it weird for a 22yo guy to date a 31yo woman?