I got really bad food poisoning, should I see a doctor?

usually food poisoning is no big deal and its almost always gone in a day. but 3 nights ago i ate an entire 500 gram can of coconut cream that was SEVEN MONTHS past the expiry date. 24 hours later i started puking and puking. then the next morning i puked once more, and started diherreaing every 30 minutes and its like that ever since. this was last morning and im still running to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so and my stomach is still gassy.

should i see a doctor or give it more time?

Most Helpful Girl

• No! See a doctor immediately. When i had food poisoning, i puked and had diarrhea until blood came out of both ends of my body. The retching and all must have hurt my inside because there was nothing in there. I wasn't even able to drink water, much less take pills. Go to the emergency ward they will give you an injectikn to stop the retching and that way you can take some medicine and it will stay in. Bring like a Liter of water because you will want to drunk a whole swimming pool once the retching stops.

• And i had only been puking and having diarrhea for half a day. 3 days? I would'v e been dead...

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably go see a doctor if you can.

What Girls Said 3

• it always best to see a doctor if you can!

• you should see a doctor ASAP

• Yes please go see a doctor.. Asap.

What Guys Said 0