Tips on dating rich guys?

(Under 18)

Because all of you are fuck wits how about "I want to date this guy, but he's rich. Is that bad?"

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are you? How old is he? How rich is he? Is it his money or his families? Are you emotionally attached to him? What is your desired outcome?

Please answer all of these questions, they don't need to be extensively detailed, but please address each one, if you want a meaningful answer.

• I'm 15 turning 16. He's 16 turning 17. It's his families, for some reason I'm VERY emotionally attached to him and I don't know why. My outcome is to be with him no matter his wealth for some reason I like him as a person and not many people do.

• The easiest way to by-pass this is by learning to ride horses yourself. Take an interest in his likes, and you will seem no different.

Actually, If you can teach him or his family about something they think separates you from them, then you instantly gain approval.

Though, I strongly believe that your insecurities are brought about from within, and that no body is judging you based on such trivial matters.

Again, if things like this are that important to someone, you've probably put your devotion in the wrong place.

• Well the thing is I ride to we compete (that's how we met).

Most Helpful Girl

• Treat him the same way you'd treat any other guy you like.

• Thank you, someone who is being nature and not calling me a "gold digger"! :)

• Thanks for mho and you're welcome :)

What Guys Said 21

• Quit being a fucking gold-digger, and get a job work. . . where you can make your own money, and not have the need to live off of somebody else's.

• I'm not a "gold-digger" I'm just worried people will think I am! I like him is just don't like his status!

• haha this had me dying. un less this rich man likes you I'd say stop I think rich people don't care for chicks

• @Solitude96 This is the advice I want!!!

• (Under 18) and eager to dig gold?

• Don't date the rich, unless all of there wealth is dedicated to advancing society, instead of selfish self interest, sure financial security is a good thing, but the basis of your relationship, should be ideologically based.

A good relationship, is based off a fundamental framework of shared belief's, the greater your beliefs, the better the relationship.

continue an effort into finding people who share the way you see the world, and who would want to share the world with you for you.

Anything else is futile waste of effort, in the context of general relationship's, especially romantic one's.

• Treat him the same as any other guy.

• Lol we have a gold digger in the making here!!!

• they will buy you and itll test how much power itll have over you.

rich guys will want to sleep around 90 percent of the time. its modern wisdom with feminism and all. women pursue men for resources eventually if they can. if men pay for you, they feel thats all they owe. not their loyalty.

the dynamics just get really dysfunction if it gets there

• ... Don't

If your intentions to Date 'Rich Guys' is what I think it is... Don't.

It won't end the way you're thinking it will.

• Make your own money and don't be reliant on others to provide for you.
    Being a leech is a huge turn off.

• You get to know him and then see how it goes!

Like with pretty much anyone, I guess.

• Why? Are you a gold-digger?

• date him for his personality, not for his money.

• Gold digger alert. Date someone with a rich heart.

• at least act like you are dating him for something other than his money

• Don't ask about brands or how much whatever cost that he is wearing, that's freaking annoying. That's about it, be your self.

• Rich guys wtf go get a work and a life

• get down to them

• Need more details :/

• Here's a good bbw dating site. My friend who is a bbw lover finds his wife there bbwpeoplemeet. org/

• Just suck him off like the naughtiest little cock sucker ever and gobble down all hus juzz as often as u can.
    He won't be able to take not having you dancing on his pogo stick and keep you. Then spoil you with all that stuff Ritch boys get from mommy and daddy.

• Ok well I am one of those rich guys (I live in a 15 bedroom luxurious villa on Ibiza, Spain. If that's considered wealthy enough for you to take my opinion serious), but here is my advice:

Go and study in school and get the success yourself! You will NEVER get your desired relationship when you think like this!

The type of relationship you will get into with such a rich guy (that's if you only love him for money, if you are sensible and love him for other reasons maybe that won't happen) is one in which he can do whatever he wants to you and you are not allowed to do say or do anything about it because his money is controlling you and will (in his eyes) keep you happy anyway.

He won't care about improving anything about himself because he knows that money will keep you coming. And guess what? During an argument or fight when you like him slightly less, his money will simply replace YOU with ANOTHER GIRL LIKE YOU!

Do you really want that? You will be in a relationship where the guy will only care about your beauty (e. g. thinking of how he can show you off and then later fuck you) and not give a shit about your feelings, hobbies, interests or your character or what you actually think of him.

This is why I outside of my home, I HIDE all of my money and drive around in a 10 year old second hand Toyota and travel to cheap hostels when I do go abroad. Oh and yes I do go partying but I always buy general tickets and take public transport or cheap local taxis.

Why? Because I don't want to find or meet superficial girls like you! I can't stend them! Instead I want to find the ones which are also beautiful but which actually have a life and ambition and care about me as a person and not about my money!

• Do every sexual thing he asks you to do!

What Girls Said 8

• I can really understand this and its actually a good question. People may say your being a gold digger but unless they've actually been in a relationship with a wealthy man in contrast to their financial situation they can't understand. Although I have never dated a guy that was RICH or wealthy I have dated a guy that was far more well off than the the average. It's kind of intimidating and that is actually a challenge. For example, the guy I used to date would take me to these really expensive fancy restaurants and at that time the most expensive restaurant I'd ever been to was Red Lobster lol. I was just so used to going to Chilli's and doing the 2 for $20 and in my mind I was feeling all types of worry and guilt but for him this was just his lifestyle. It actually got to the point where I would cancel on him if he invited me to dinner. What I had to realize though was that he wasn't the one with the problem but it was just me. I had to learn to be comfortable with the fact that he had money and no matter how broke I was he was still gonna use. I told him how I felt and he said that it was just as bad if I was dating I guy with no money and treating him differently because of it. Don't think of his money as being a part of the man he is but think of it as just something he has... like a really nice pair of shoes for example.

• hmmm... don't mention his money and treat him with respect...

• So, you want to date a rich guy? 😊Hahahah...🤓 I mean... really? Why? What for? To get stuff? To not worry about life? Just wondering. Remember, nobody these days gets anything for free... not your heart... not your soul... and well... especially those things. It'll be to his advantage to date you than it would be to your advantage to date him. Just saying

• How about you shut the fuck up! I'm about to date this guy and someone said he's RICH! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT! AND APPARENTLY he's ARROGANT ABOUT IT! I'm sooo worried that he'll be a complete ass so I ask this question!

• Lol well, I think you two would make the perfect couple then. 🤓

• Forget it. Go for the person, not what's in their pocket.

• Simple. Don't act like a gold-digger ;)

• I won't it's just I'm worried people will judge me, and he's not very attractive, but I don't know what I like about him. He's not even that nice.

• He's not very attractive... not very nice either... I'm sorry, but it's your inner gold digger that's making you fall for this guy.

• @AleDeEurope it's not I'm serious!

• Already a gold digger, good job.

• don't ask him to buy things too often it will get annoying or uncomfortable. i am a rich girl and my friends expect me to buy things for them all the time and it gets bothersome and burdensome. Also he might think you are dating him for his money.

• Use his credit card😁