How do you act before and after sex with a girl you have feelings for? What about a girl that you don't have any feelings for?

How do you act before and after sex with a girl you have feelings for? What about a girl that you don't have any feelings for? Is there any difference in how you act?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I have feelings for a girl we basically can't fall asleep because one of us will start it up again. Like last night we started going at it around 11ish finished, cuddled, took a shower (we were sweaty af), did it in the shower, went to bed and cuddled, started up again, sweaty af again, took a shower and ended up going at it again, went to bed and cuddled, got carried away again, wanted to shower but were both too tired, tried to cuddle to sleep but kept making out so we basically said no touching no matter what and turned our backs to each other, I think it was around 3. Point is if we both like each other, it's almost impossible to go to sleep.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to tell, girl. There is no way to tell unless you discuss it with him. There are no obvious signs about that.

What Guys Said 2

• Before, I would be excited that i'll be having one with the person I have feelings for, then I would feel/act that I love her afterwards.
    Where else, I would just act like I am down if I don't like the person and I would feel nothing happened and left the person afterwards.

• So would you say a guy that wants you to stay overnight at his place and cuddle with you mean he has feelings for you? We will lay down and talk about stuff and he rubs my leg and stomach and gives me peck kisses.. One time while just making out for awhile, he goes this is our first time having sober sex... I'm like we aren't even having sex yet... But yeah, would you say he has feelings for me

• I don't know the full story, so yeah, tho I would say there's of a more chance that he have feelings for you than not.

• Yes. For a girl i dont like, i will have sex and fall asleep. For a girl i do like, i will have sex and try not to fall asleep but fall asleep anyway.

• So would you say a guy that wants you to stay overnight at his place and cuddle with you mean he has feelings for you? We will lay down and talk about stuff and he rubs my leg and stomach and gives me peck kisses.. One time while just making out for awhile, he goes this is our first time having sober sex... I'm like we aren't even having sex yet... But yeah, would you say he has feelings for me?

• Yea it sounds like it.

What Girls Said 0