Girls, that meet a guy online and DONT meet them in person straight away, would you want to have a phone call, or even Skype with him before?

why or why not?
thanks

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope because I don't Skype with guys like that.

Maybe if he becomes close enough to know my sister and family, and I trust him, then maybe.

• ok.. so you would rather me et a guy that you just texted with? and only saw his pics?

• aaaw, there is nothing worse! lol i ended up stopping to talk to a girl once, just because of this! hehe

• Lool :D

What Girls Said 6

• yup Skype is a good idea... u know that it ain't a catfish or whatsoever

• thats the point, yes:) thanks for your opinion

• Skype, just to be sure its not a catfish

• Phone call first, then Skype

• I'd Skype first, just to make sure he is who he says he is

• yeah, that would be my idea also behind it:)

• I would use Skype...
    Although I'm the kind who doesn't even like to meet guys online?

• yeah.. if you dont like to meet guys online, the question doesn't really apply to you i think hehe, but still thanks for your input! :)

• ... Okay then

• A phone call would be so sweet. As I love hearing his voice. Really silly that I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it...

I don't think I would Skype. More of a nervous thing than anything else.

• yeah, i said Skype just because. im ostly wondering if there is some interaction, other then texting, before meeting in real person.

and although i want to do it mostly to have better convos and to see if its a real person behind the profile, i honestly LOVE hearing a persons voice! hehe even though thats not the main reason i want to talk with somebody:)