Why do some girls always have to have a boyfriend?

Some girls i know break up then have a new boyfriend the next day... like really? That fast to move on?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah the attractive ones don't go long with out I noticed way back, they are always getting hit on and don't like being with out a boyfriend so it's hard to get them between relationships

• Kind of makes you wonder if they really can give you their heart if they can just jump into another relationship so fast with out time to get over the last one

• Im sorry to hear that man. Truly. As crazy it seems THEY were NOT the ones for us! I will find the girl for me and i know you will too. True love would NEVER do this to us. Some people are fakes and some are leeches. Just know Karma is real and i know i deserve the best. I am true and faithful. And yes i do believe in the Lord above.

• Thanks for the uplifting advice too👍

What Girls Said 6

• You just described my sister haha xD

• Lonliness probably.

• I don't know I'm one of those girls I have a being alone problem because I have a mean family and I want to feel safe again also i guess I'm attractive i can't stay single for a week lol😂

• I know men like that too

• they feel lonely without a bf?

• I could ask the same thing about some guys, like my uncle. I think it has to do with not wanting to be alone. People want to have a rock, someone to love them and keep them grounded, who is there for them.

What Guys Said 7

• They're just vapid serial monogamists.

• Yeah, i don't know the person's story, but can say that they must have not cared THAT much about their previous relationship if they find it that easy to move on to a next boyfriend, like their last one was nothing

• Who cares? it's not kind of girls that you would like as a girlfriend, wouldn't you?

• You are 100% correct.

• What behavior shows that it's easy for them to replace boyfriends, which is kinda slutty as far as I'm concerned, and also it's can show that they are can't stay alone even for a second.

• Because they are so pathologically afraid of being alone.

• Because they can only have sex when they have had a boyfriend, legit?

• wow my last relationship was online, and still didn't move on after two years, damn I wish I was like them hhhhh

• They are afraid that cooter will seal shut if not used constantly, i guess