Why would a girl use me for sex?

I know I know all the guys are going to say quit bitching you got laid that's a good problem to have.. But honestly I'm not sure why but some girl I was "dating" really liked having sex with me from the beginning. Red flag. Way to forward. I thought she might have liked me for me. But it turns out. I found out from a friend. She used me for sex. Does that mean it was basically all lust? I know women get used a lot. But as a guy for me, it's not the best feeling. I'm more then just a tall good looking gym rat. I have a personality fuck sake. I'm curious as to why a women do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be for the same reasons why a guy would do it: for fun.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• because they need sex and have to get it somehow. they take advantage of somebody who is easy to take advantage of..

• I mean we did date for a bit. She hasn't had sex with her new boyfriend and it's been a month. This was a multiple time thing. Not a one nighter

• yea, i kinda figured that since you said you were "dating"

• Yeah in the end it was just lust.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude. You may share with me, I'm living across 10000km from you

• Same reason men do it. Got their need satisfied and nothing more. You should have taken that red flag seriously and maybe have told her you want more than just sex.

• It wasn't a one night stand. She acted like she liked me even told my best friend but she was more into it for the sex. Plus she's given the next guy blue balls. So I don't know

• Clearly a typo my bad

• Because she is sexually dominant perhaps?

• Definetly not during sex. I'm kinda slightly overly dominate. She hasn't acted this way either two boyfriends after me. Basically had zero sex with them? I know these guys too so it's interesting why she did that with me