I always make female friends really easy and they all seem to like me. why dont any girls like me romantically?

I always make female friends easily. Most of them I only like as friends but the few that Id enjoy dating usually don't like me in that way. If girls like me as a friend then why do no girls like me as a potential partner. The few that I have shown clear interest in turn me down. All the other girls I know never flirt or show interest either. I like being friends and understand that they don't like me. I just wonder why no girls do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls see their friends as potential partners. Plus, if you don't show interest the first time you meet them, then it's normal of them to consider you a friend and nothing more than that. As for you flirting with them and them not showing interest, maybe you're not doing it in the right way? Or you're coming across as pushy? I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• A good relationship, is based off a fundamental framework of shared belief's, the greater your beliefs, the better the relationship.

continue an effort into finding people who share the way you see the world, and who would want to share the world with you for you.

Anything else is futile waste of effort, in the context of general relationship's, especially romantic one's.

What Girls Said 1

• you have been friendzoned

What Guys Said 2

• I wish I knew mate, I'm the same, just know you're not the only one :)

• Is it maybe because of your face?

• As far as looks I'm about average not ugly but not like amazingly handsome either. I usually only get compliments on my looks from older family and friends. Which I weird lol.