Girls, would you ever date a shy guy with little confidence with women?

I like who I am and my personality, I am also satisfied with the way I look. However I just feel like girls don't like me. Not that I'm ugly or anything I just feel I am neutral and go unnoticed. Girls could you ever see yourself liking someone like this. Could you like a guy who is quiet and doesn't really flirt much. I am friendly and happy all the time I just don't know how to show I like someone. Once a girl shows signs of liking me I open up its just that usually never show signs of liking someone first or ask a person out. I make lots of female friends, I just can't go for the girls I like more than that.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally would feel much more intrigued to date the type of SHY guy who isn't a flirt, such as yourself or whatever, because I don't know why... but that type of person seems much deeper in personality and less stupid then your average person... plus I know most shy people have a cool personality that they just keep to themselves.. And don't share it with just anyone

• Thanks this post made me smile lol 😊

What Girls Said 4

• You shouldn't change to make girls like you, but if you ever want to be in a relationship, you're going to have to let a girl that you like her. You know, sometimes you might meet a girl who makes the first move, but if you find yourself liking someone, and you think there's a chance they like you back, you just gotta be honest with them. Most girls I know would feel confident taking the lead, if they knew a guy was into them.

• i already did , i asked him out
    but it didn't work out sadly :p

• Of course! I already am actually. In my opinion, it makes the relationship go into a deeper level... as in more emotional attachment. I mean, shy guys seem like they have the nicest personalities, and they're more aware of things. It's great when a shy guy or even girl opens up to each other, it's like a trust built into the relationship, and the relationship can connect and last a long time. I don't know, it's a bit biased, but daing a shy guy isn't bad at all.

• I hope I meet someone who shares your views 😊

• Yeah I will if I like him

• Would you show any sign of liking him?

• Yeah,