How much would you pursue a girl/guy?

And what are your expectations e. g. do you go in with zero expectations?
Are you good at picking up signals they are not interested?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was super, crazy , obsessed with them and actually believed we could be something then I'd pursue them until I drive them insane. Hasn't yet happened though. I'm kinda wishy washy with my feelings and very indecisive so I may not pursue them at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel pretty good at reading body language, I'll talk to get and ask her out until red flags or not with my time.
    I don't like "pursue" to me, it implies putting her on a pedestal, she has to pursue me too u know?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• What Chico said.😈

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I would try for 3 weeks max if there was a little something back but if there's is zero interest I'm not sure I'd try more than a week. I'm not personally a woman who likes to spend crazy amounts of time trying to pursue a man who doesn't want me I find that's disrespecting myself so I'll try but if nothing at all maybe a week but if I get a little bit of something back may 3 weeks but not any longer unless I knew he aw the slightest but attracted

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not good at it and I usually give up even when the other person likes me. I don't have enough patience.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i dont put in much effort these days. i guess i put in as much effort as they do so if they are into it then thats cool but if i have to chase a girl i chase her about two feet

0|1
    0|0
  • when she rejects me clearly I'm done

0|0
    0|0