Girls are young and wild in their teens, than ask for a nice guy to marry when they are 30.. Am I the only one who sees a problem in this?

It sounds pretty fucked up to me. But everyone will says young girls will spend their 14-25yrs being wild, choosing the cool cocky guy, over the nice guy. But then once they hit 30 and realise they are running out of time they run and cling to the nice guy, whos stable. That very same guy they ran away from during those wild years. This really makes me sick to my stomach. It's almost as if its always on the girls time. I know how it feels being a nice guy, because I am on at heart. But with things like this I have learned to become a "good guy". Not a nice/ or bad guy, but a guy who stands his ground. Anyone else agree with this? I feel bad for the super nice guys because a lot of them are great guys at heart. But these girls dont give them a chance and only will when THEY choose THEY are ready for a stable, nice guy in their 30's to have kids with. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds pretty fucked up to me. But everyone will says young guys will spend their 14-25yrs being wild, chasing the hot and popular girl, over the good girl. But then once they hit 30 and realise they are running out of time they run and cling to the good girl, whos stable. That very same girl they ran away from during those wild years. This really makes me sick to my stomach. It's almost as if its always on the guys time. I know how it feels being a good girl, because I am one at heart. But with things like this I have learned to become a "good girl". Not a nice/ or bad girl, but a girl who stands her ground. Anyone else agree with this? I feel bad for the super nice girls because a lot of them are great girls at heart. But these guys dont give them a chance and only will when THEY choose THEY are ready for a pure, good girl in their 30's to have kids with. Thoughts?

• Lol did you really just take the time to rewrite what I wrote. Good on you

• I have, but still. Making all the edits and stuff.. Good on you

• Cheers 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about looks.

When they are young they explore their sexuality with attractive fun guys, then when they are older and want to buy a house and raise kids they will go for a more stable/reliable guy who is less attractive and less exciting than the guys she used to hookup with in her youth.

Niceness has nothing to do with it. It's all about looks and excitment.

Just like guys put girl into long-term and short term categories, girls do the same. Only difference is it's not really a complement for a guy to be put in the long-term category.

What Girls Said 4

• Uuuh... yeah I was never that girl. I was never wild, still not. But most people are wild when they're young - it's quite normal in fact. You aren't as mature then, you don't know what the world is really like. Knowledge comes either with time or advanced understanding. Everybody is different, I choose to not judge people based on their past, but rather about what they are doing in the present, so even if a guy for example had been wild at one time... I would let it go, because I choose to love people for the person they are in the present.

• Guys are young and wild in their teens, then ask for a nice girl to marry when they are 30... It's the same with both sexes. What's the problem?

• You are very confused! It's not the same at all! You are trying to pretend that all nice guys have a "wild" youth history! Nice guys typically were raised to conduct themselves as true gentlemen. This usually places them outside the "wild" youth scene. This basically renders them invisible to most females! Then after years of being ignored and rejected by women, suddenly women aged 30 or older see a financially stable nice guy as a marriage target... MARRIAGE ONLY! That's a lousy deal!

• LOL most guys dont ask to get married are you nuts!!! This opinion is a joke LOL... mind you, you are 15

• So there are nice guys but never nice girls? Wow, thanks.
      Also, I'm 15 but I'm not "wild" or anything. So are most people my age. Maybe it's a generation thing.

• It all depends on the girl coz I'm 15 and I refuse to ever be naive and go for a guy who's cocky and won't give me the same respect I would give back, you are wrong coz there are a lot of girls who are not like. Just give respect and kindness and if they don't give it back fuck them there are a lot of nice quiet girls who would love a nice guy it's just sometime nice guys can waste their time on the pretty mean girls who seem fun and stuff while nice girls are missing out on that attention

• It's not like many men want to be settled in their early twenties either.

• But to elaborate, it's not the settling, it's the getting of a girl. Basically those genuine guys only have access to women at 30 or so. Which is, frankly, bullshit. I am team asker on this one.

• Honey, I haven't been pure in years. Virginity is a useless social construct that devalues women.

• Lol good one. Suprised you've got jokes

What Guys Said 3

• No, this is not always true. Girls, irrespective of age, will prefer 'good looking' guys, whether he is nice, a jerk, or whatever.

• Man... fuck... looks for men is like... is like gym. You go to the gym to look good right? But a majority of that is actually your diet more than the exercise. its the same with women. Looks help (the exercise in this analogy) but personality counts more (the diet). I know tons of hot guys who struggle with women. I actually get blown away by how many women are with average looking guys.

• Men are just as bad and if men used their intelligence they would reject these girls like I do. I have had women like these wanting relationships with me in the past and I have rejected. I'd rather die alone then settle for one of these women. I think it's gross that decent men and women will resorting to settling down with these types of people.

• As in you've had women run to you looking to settle down and have kids? But at they end of the day, they are NICE guys thats why they dont reject them. If some hot girl was running to a nice guy at 30, what would go through his mind? "Wow she's fucking hot as fuck, I can't believe Im her boyfriend and she wants to have kids with me. Almost like a trophy thing"

• Haha you got it figured out bro! Best of luck to you!

• And you bro

• only beta stupid losers will take these overused skanks.

• Strong emphasis on Overused