Why would a guy chose a sluty girl over a good girl?

Why do some guys want to date a slutty party girl over good cute girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• They usually don't choose them for long-term relationships. Its mainly for when they want easy sex.

The guys who do choose them for relationships do it under the assumption that they are better in bed and more uninhibited as far as what they are willing to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would choose which ever want me!

What Guys Said 45

• 1.) Sexual gratification
    2.) "Good cute girls" sound like self-proclaimed nice guys to me, they probably aren't as "good" and "cute" as they think.

• Second point, preach

• Your second point literally turned me on based on how accurate and insightful it was. Thank you for at least appearing to be a somewhat intelligent human being.

• Why do some guys want to date a good cute girl over a slutty party girl?

• Because they can have sex sooner with a slut.

If only all the questions were this easy to answer!

• Really?

Well, if you have to ask, then there's not much of s point in any guy answering, because it's either going to go in one ear and out the other, or your inner child is going to pull out its sword and shield and try to vigorously defend itself.

Guys want to feel sexually wanted. Guys want to feel desired, not faintly (meh), but strongly and passionately. Guys want to feel hungered for, they want to see and feel the lust their partner has for him.

"Good girls" don't give that feeling to a guy. Instead, they make him feel like, "Okay, we can have sex my love, if that's what you want to do. I love you, so I will have sex with you. Yes, I enjoy our pleasant moments together, and I enjoy pleasing you." O. o A guy looks at that and thinks, "She doesn't really desire and want me 'sexually,' and if we continue down this road, sex will one day become a chore for her, and I'll be one of those guys that has no sex life."

"Sex," for "good girls" is a symbol and source of narcissistic identification. Their sense of personal identity is linked to how "easily" they "give/have" sex, and how "difficult/hard-to-get" they are, because the more difficult and less easy they are, the more worth it they must be (hence, narcissistic identification, by definition). That's why you often hear "good girls" saying that "sex is more emotional" for girls.

In contrast, the "slut" or "slutty" girls, simply lack the same craving for narcissistic identification through sex. As a result, they either have no interest in sex, or their high sex drive is more freely expressed through action.

You have to remember, guys don't do subtle. Guys only understand overt, blatant, explicit, obvious. So, the slut makes him feel ways he's longed to feel his whole life, and yet remained unsatisfied in the hands of other women. the slut makes him feel like, "I want sex. I want you. I enjoy how you make me feel. I enjoy you inside me. I enjoy feeling free and wild with you. I enjoy you wanting me. I enjoy making you want me, and then feeling you inside me fucking me hard. I enjoy all of that because you satisfy me. And so, I'm angry and upset when I don't get to enjoy all that with you." O. o A guy hears, "She wants sex for her. Not likely to be a sexually miserable relationship. Not likely to play games with sex and 'withhold' sex, because her penalty for not having sex is just as high, if not higher, than mine."

So, guys prefer the emotional comfort and security of slutty girls.

• Because the slut wants sex whereas the good girl only asks for love and care and compassion and understanding and will give you the same and more in return... but to answer why... its because their immature dick heads who will live to regret it

• Society is messed up! Guys don't pick slutty girls over good ones my opinion is I will pick a girl that is comfortable with her body and loves being very feminine (wearing pantyhose, heels, dresses and skirts that show a lot of legs and wears make-up and fixes her hair and nails and takes care if her feet). But she has to be intelligent and caring and treat her man like a king. I in return do all the same for her I do date girls that think and show me that appearance matters not a tee shirt and jeans with flip flops kind it is lazy.

• Because the dude only wants to fuck.

• Tryna get their dick wet

• Because slutty girls want to fuck more, If a girl is good and cute, but also LOVES to have sex, that;s perfect for me ;) haha

• Mainly for a one night stand, also different guys have a different preferences, I'm preferring an good girls.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FemmeFatale

• Beats me. Probably because he wants to have sex

• Sexual pleasure.

• Probably other girl have much better personality than so called 'good' girl

• SO true, what even are good girls? I mean I would hope that "good" girls would be girls that are kind to everyone and always attempt to put others before themselves... if which case they are probably better in bed, I'm talking giving, so why couldn't a "slutty" party girl also be a good girl?

• You are my new favorite internet person.

• @oldtimeflickschick wow lol, I've never been somebody's favourite internet person (whatever that means) ;P :D

• Good girls go to heaven... But bad girls go everywhere! You date the bad girl then you settle with the good girl. l that you can take home to mom!

• Just curious. Not just for you but for all the other guys that have had similar answers to this..

What makes a girl good? Because I've meet some "good" girls that are complete bitches, whereas I enjoy sex so by societies definition I guess that makes me a slut, yet I am always attempting to do right by everyone and always put others before me... I mean I guess as a girl I would never be so judgmental as to say that this one guy likes to party and used to have sex all the time so I won't take hime home to meet the parents. If thats what used to make him happy then so what? If he treats me right, is a good person, and is faithful to me then why would I discredit him based on what society says is right vs. wrong?

• "Cute, good girls" are WAAY too expensive, and don't really have anything to offer. They're typically heavily gynocentric and require constant wooing, money being spent on them, deference being given to them, for no other reason than they have a vagina. Sex will be never, and if it's ever, it's going to come at a huge personal cost to the guy.

Being with a "cute, good girl" is a constant reminder that you, sir, are the worthless sex, which is why you have to pay out the nose just to be given a chance at getting any kind of intimacy. She is the prize to be won. And the moment you stop paying rent, you'll find out how loyal "good girls" are.

• Answer: Easier sex for less effort.

• Relationships are sexual, whether people like it or not. If you didn't want to have sex you'd probably just be friends.

• cos they are too immature for the good girls

• Weird I actually feel its opposite...

• @OldTimeFlicksChick in my opinion, a girl or guy who treats others badly and only wants no strings sex without feelings isn't a a slut or a player etc.. if they treat people badly.. then they are a bad people in my book.. a girl i know has slept with half the store... i dont call her a slut etc.. and at the end of the day what she does is her business.. but does she respect other people and genuinly care for people who are having crappy days i would have to say yes.. in my eyes she's a good girl because of how she treats others..

• Thats sort of my point. I think society in general tends to attempt to separate "good girls" and "bad girls" into groups but a lot of times I find that what society values as good and bad are things that I don't think should be as highly valued. For example enjoying having sex and going to parties. I don't see why that is such a big thing in society for people to judge. I would hope that people cared more about how they treated others then what they do for fun.

• bad girls are always better :)

• It may be who's more attractive, I've heard girls call another cute when she is plenty overweight etc so it's hard to say the variables, also maybe the guy is a make slut kinda and knows he couldn't give you the relationship you wanted either?

• Maybe she is just more fun to be around. Or attractive to him.

• Because the party girls r the ones who make the moves! You want a guy, u ask him out! Don't wait for him to ask u!

• I don't know which guys are you taking about.. But I would date slutty party girls..
    I will always go for the cute girls... :-)

• depends if the good cute girl is an actual good girl. most are just hos in disguise these days.

• For the same reason many girls like bad boys. They are perceived to be more sexual so they go to them for good sex. I actually think it's a fairly stupid mindset going both ways but I do understand it, it's just easier.

• All in can say is... if you're in it just for what you can get, then you're in it for the wrong reasons

• It's just because slutty girls make their intentions known. Guys don't have to jump all the fuckin hoops non-slutty girls give in order to be with her.

• Give me a whore any day of the week. I want rode like I'm going out of fashion by a woman who knows what she wants.

• Good girls to me are young girls who lack experience and do whatever their friends want to do and always choose you secondary to something else. They act nice to your face but do mean things when nobody's looking.

• Everyone has different tastes

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 20

• Because he wants to. Putting other girls down isn't going to make a guy change his mind. It's not like you're not compatible if he's going for a different personality type anyway.

• Maybe that's just who he feels he's the most compatible with. Maybe his motives are entirely based on his sexual view of her. Maybe he sees something in her that other people don't. Maybe the cute and good girl never made herself an option to him, so he feels like the party girl is the best he could get.

• I agreed until you said best he could get, that just ruined the rest of your argument for me.

• because the rest of it wasn't totally dissing "slutty" girls and I thought it was nice, then at the end you made it sound like party girls are below good girls which is totally not the case. SO I liked the rest of it, just not that one part.

• @OldTimeFlicksChick that wasn't my intention. And even if it was my intention then it doesn't mean it's something I agree with. It could just be one of his motives, and his view on women has nothing to do with mine.

• Not all party girls are sluts, but besides that... they're fun, they may be more sexually liberal. Despite the amount of noise to the contrary made on here... a lot of guys like girls like that. A lot of guys are like that themselves.

The real question is: why does a "cute girl" want to date a guy who's into party girls?

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it could be because the party girl is fun, non judgmental, gets along with his friends, maybe not even a slut just society decided to label her one based on peoples need to oppress people that are different than them. Just throwing out a few suggestions...

• Maybe the good cute girl came off as a stuck up cunt? That the slutty party girl gave off more of a laid back, happy, and fun vibe?

Just saying "good girl" and "slutty party girl" is to broad of a description. Like I'm pretty sure with most people they would consider me a slut just because I had sex with like 8 guys or so. Doesn't make me a bad person or disloyal. I've been with the same guy for over 3 years now. The partying thing I got that out of my system years ago. Still I would party just not as crazy as i used to be. I'm to old for that shit now. :D Point is there could be more to it than just those 2 labels.

• If he truley liked you that slutty girl wouldn't stand a chance against you clearly he didn't like you that much in the first place.

• awwwwwww burnnnn haha

• Well now I see why OP has refrained from posting

• she call me a hoe and saying hoes defends hoes clearly there a reason why she being anonymous

• That's what they prefer.

• Because they want to. Not every guy wants a good girl.

• Sometimes slutty girls are more fun and adventurous whereas good girls are more well behaved to the point of being utterly boring and predictable.

• See, anybody could be good to them, but some guys want a bad girl to blow their minds.💁🏻

Some girls like the bad guys over the "nice" ones, same concept.

• Its just purely for sexual pleasure. However , they tend to take home the good girl to their parents...

• Why not? We "slutty party girls" aren't slutty 24/7. We have lives outside being "slutty"

• Doubt it it kinda defines who you are

• How? Because as slut that's how the world views you. Nothing else you do matters your still just a slut.

• Men pick the women they are attracted to, but they only stay with the ones they can go along with. So, slutty girls may get more attention, but can't hold a long term relationship

• Because they're after easy sex, not a real relationship

• because most guys don't want a relationship... they just wanna have ''FUN" with chicks

• maybe because the category of "good girls" is meaningless and just kind of invented arbitrarily? girls who love sex want to have sex. straighy guys who want to have sex will want to have sex with girls who want to have sex. it's not hard

• A slutty girl can totally be a good girl. 😇

• 1;they are not looking for a serious relationship
    2; slutty girls can be a lot of fun and they want that

• Because they want sex...

• because they want a girl for sex