How to not get close to someone (a guy)?

Every time I talk too someone and I become close with them, they leave and it hurts a lot ): sometimes I feel like there's something wrong with me or something but yeah how do I not get close/attached to someone ever again? I wouldn't even wanna date anyone or anything because what's the point they'd probably leave too just like everyone else ):

Is it something I'm doing that makes people leave?

Most Helpful Guy

• become anti-social with guys. just don't talk to them everyday or more than a few texts a day

Most Helpful Girl

• Being in love can be the best feeling ever but very scary at the same time just for that reason in itself. I know that it hurts and you probably feel lonely and ready to put up a wall. That's all a normal response to what you are feeling. This is the perfect time to take a break from everything and take this time for just you. Build up your character and learn to love yourself and how to live life without someone. Over time you will start feeling better and being happy with how your life is going, then when you are ready you can let your wall down and give love a chance but by then you will be stronger and know what you do and don't want when it comes to finding a partner.

What Guys Said 1

• You mean as in a friend or a relationship?

What Girls Said 0