Girls, guys, which guy or guy with which career would you want to date, or marry?

• Billionaire CEO.
  • someone who volunteers at childrens hospital but does not yet have career.
  • Kindergarten teacher.
  • Politician.
  • Chef.
  • Doctor.
  • Lawyer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Billionaire could be a raging asshole
    Someone without a career probably isn't a good voice, especially if he gets his "good feeling" by helping others and volunteering for free
    Kintergarden teacher sounds like you put hat in there to make him sound like a pedo? But either way, teachers don't make much and he would probably be so sick of kids (fig and literally) that he wouldn't want to have any of our own
    Politician? Just, no
    Doctor, no. Way too stressful and horrible hours and no holidays off. No way.
    Lawyer,, I picture only stressed out jerks being lawyers

A chef is a nice steady career, not something that corrupts you and makes you greedy, and he'd be able to teach me to cook/ cook for us 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Billionaire CEO - no, these are typically power hunger people that walk over even family to make money and have little time to enjoy life. Too much money.

Voluntee - no, love doesn't pay the bills

Kindergarten teacher - no, I find teachers have an unrealistic view on the world and they think they are better and above everyone else, specifially kindergarten teacher has too much love towards kids, and I hate kids so that would be a major conflict.

Politician - no, obvious

Chef - maybe, would not matter to me, if money is good.

Doctor - yes, main pick. Solid career, great money, good time off

Lawyer - no, good careers mean someone who is totally dedicated and not much of a family person.

What Girls Said 12

• Doctor for me- Shows he has enough ambition, perseverance, and intelligence to get through med school. I'd like to go to med school but it scares the crap out of me so I'm in nursing, so I really admire people that can make the choice to go through with med school. I'd probably have most in common with a doctor out of all these options. Chef and kindergarten teacher are the other two i'd date. Chefs and doctors do have crazy hours though. As for the volunteer man, it's great and all to volunteer, but how is he making a living for himself? Maybe if he were volunteering on the side of his job, but it seems extremely unrealistic to say a grown man can support himself well without any sort of paying job.

• I don't really care about his job, whatever makes him happy.

• Billionaire CEO!!! hahahah!

• i'm kind of surprised by how high chef is to be honest - that's such a brutal job, awful hours, terrible pay - he'd be so burned out by the time he got home each night. it's not his fault, but it would make things so difficult.

• Cupcake maker, chef, baker ya know so he can make me food <3

• good cooks win!!

• id honestly date or marry all except the doctor lawyer politician billionaire ceo

• Lawyer. Most of them are quite.. Intelligent.

• someone who loves his career and its ready to be lovely husband and father,

• I don't care much about a person's profession.
    I just want someone with integrity. It's hard to find someone like that nowadays.
    Although I have to admit that I have a thing for teachers. I have no clue why.

• My guys have mostly been (or ended up being) skilled tradesmen - electricians, body man, carpenter, etc. Intelligent guys with a blue collar background just seem to suit me.

• My husband would be a happy man if he was a chef. I would always be in love with him, It would be a very happy marriage, and honestly, food determines my happiness and a happy wife= a happy life.

What Guys Said 6

• All other things being equal? Billionare CEO.

Who doesn't love money? (I'm a bit of a minimalist, however, so to get everything I've ever wanted, I would only need like 15 million dollars.)

Besides that, Chef.

Politicians are evil, doctors are way too stressed, lawyers are way too stressed, volunteering is nice but does not pay the bills, and I've always disliked kindergarten teachers.

• Artists, chef, scientists, and teachers.

• Someone who is good-hearted in general, idc whether it be a doctor, lawyer or whatever. The option that fits the personality I like is the volunteer.

• docs and lawyers are generally assholes servicing billionaire CEO's who pay off politicians. Chefs should spit in their food until they volunteer at the children's hospital like an out of work kindergarden teacher.

• I have already dated a Chef and Kindergarten teacher.

• The answer is obviously billionaire CEO hahaha. And you can't even blame them. Even us guys would choose to date a woman who'd be a billionaire CEO over the rest.