My family is falling apart?

No one wants to talk it out and everyone just wants to get even. I dont have any other family but them but no one wants to change, my older sister is depressed and doesn't want to get help, our mother enables her and my younger sister is also angry and brother keeps enabling her anger, they are mad at my older sister and me for no reason, they are mad at me because i used to hangout with my older sister but i hold no grudge, yes she was crazy but that s the past and i ruined my life she didn't, i stood up for myself and she thinks i didn't stood up for her or for our brother when i simple always did but it was behind the scenes. Im sick and tired of dealing with this, and my brother is ruining my relationship with m younger sister, what can i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the heck out and let them implode.. You can stay close enough to help put the pieces back together if you choose. Personally I would say to hell with um. Am I cold and indifferent? No but I do know how to pick my battles wisely and when to say I can help. This is one of those I can help moments young Lady. It seems that you are trying to carry all this by your self and it's utter crap that you have no help

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't do much! Your whole family need thearpy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you can do much if the rest of your family doesn't help you with this. Sadly you can't save a family by your own