Is there any chance I can get my Ex girlfriend who dumped me 2 months ago and right now I am in 90 day no contact. She is seeing some other guy too?

We meet online and dated for 4 months and had great moments but suddenly everything change. She stopped showing interest and one night she called me and said we need to break up. Then for 1 and half month I begged her and even said lets stay as friends with benifits. I told her if it's the distance she said it's not distance she just don't want to be with me any more. She told me she is seeing another guy which she hooked up before we dated. Right now I am in not in contact with her from last 26 days and she texted me twice. First she asked how i am doing now a days and when I didn't replied, she texted "Alright I underatand that you are still angry with me. But if you need to talk, you know how to reach me " what does this last message message mean. I still want her back in my life. I am working on my self and taking social skills classes and into improving my self. Guys and Girls please reply me and any peace of advice will be appreciated. Right now I am in 90 day contact rule as my social skill coach told me not to contact her until I finish the course. We both are still Facebook friends. I really want to get her back but honestly I am not doing this for revenge or something. I just felt connected with her and love her more then any thing. I am ready to go to any extent to have her back.
Please please my friends help me and tell me what to do. Thanking in advance

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0