Girls, If you like a guy on a dating site, send him a message and he?

And he writes back like this, what would you think?

Greetings,

I have received your electronic missive, most indeed. Since we are within the confines of this platform meant for wooing and courtship, I request your immediate cooperation in presenting to me a viable communication methodology in which both of us may banter, impart, relay, and transmit information regarding our personality, idiosyncrasies, and behaviorisms to each other in a reciprocal fashion. I shall see in these subsequent interactions, whether you are to my liking or not.

I bid you farewell.

Your Majesty,

---(His name)

What would you think?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope out. The "greetings" makes me think of fedora tipping m'ladys and nothing he says dislodges that feel. "Behaviorisms" does not mean what they're trying to make it mean either.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/behaviorism

Just talk like a normal person and ask about her hobbies.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like it. I get the sense that you're trying to be funny/creative, but it's just not working for me. Instantly asking someone for her number (which I think is what you're doing?) is risky. The messaging system on the dating site is viable enough for at least the first few exchanges.

I think shorter, more personalized messages are better. This one comes off insincere, like a lazy copy pasta.

• Lol I get everything that you said but I do think you can word it differently, your majesty