Interracial dating?

Okay so im black guy, 18, decent looking, very nice, respectful, and I live in a white community and I barely see any african-(american) girls or any other race. So I'm attracted to the only girls I'm surrounded by, Caucasian girls. But I'm afraid to ask any of them out because of race. So what I want to know is, are you going to turn a guy down just because he's black? Be honest

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically date white guys but id have no qualms about dating someone of a different race...

What Girls Said 3

• I know exactly how you feel. I live in a mostly white neighborhood, and there are no other black people (barely).

• There is nothing wrong with interactial dating. Lots of caucasian girls date black guys. I know a girl from high school who has been with her black boyfriend for like 10 years! They have 2 beautiful kids together. I'm from a small town, so it was hard for that guy to find any black girls. But not to worry, just try to get to know some girls you like and go from there. I'm sure if you find someone who likes you then it won't be a problem :)

• Everytime I try to get to know them It's like I'm just a guy who just happens to be alive. They interact more with other white guys they just met more than me the guy who's been there for quite some time. I don't know its discouraging.

• Race plays no part in decision making

• Didn't mean to down vote