Guys, which girl would you go out with?

OK let me know your thoughts,

Girl A: You met her at a night club. She is super fun and happy often. She texts you back every time but you know she is really flirty with tons of guys. She is 22, works at Nordstrom and slowly taking college courses. She is brunette Latina, like 5'6" and crazy gorgeous. She is very confident and Dances and likes to go clubbing and have a great time.

Girl B: You met her at the gym through a friend. She's fun but more mellow than girl A. She is really family oriented and ambitious. She is kind of emotionally inconsistent, sometimes she's super fun and flirty other times she is sort of cranky. She is 24, loves outdoors, graduated from uni and works in sales at a healthcare software company. She is white, about 5'4", very very fit and active and attractive.

• Girl A
  • Girl B

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy (obviously), but from a woman's perspective of another woman, I'd say Girl B.

Not that there's anything wrong with Girl A, but with only a two year age difference, it seems Girl B has set priorities and sticks to them/fulfills them (college graduate, works full-time, AND still finds time to stay fit). Sure, she can be testy/cranky at times (probably work-related), but in terms of stability in life, it seem like Girl B is better off.

Girl A, to me, seems like the typical party-girl enjoying youth and all the things (read: guys) it brings.

Most Helpful Guy

• "You met her at a night club."

I stopped reading right there and said no. Sorry but girls that go to clubs or bars to find a guy are not the type of women I want a serious relationship with.

I guess Girl B but the emotional drama might be a problem down the road.

What Girls Said 5

• It's hard to say. It's easy to be like, "Well, Girl A doesn't sound like girlfriend material since she's flirty with everyone and likes to go clubbing," but then again I think Latina girls tends to be more flirty in general due to their culture. Maybe she'd be a great girlfriend, who knows.

I think I'd personally like Girl B's personality better, but that's just me.

Who do you have better chemistry with? Who shares similar values and goals in life as you?

• Ya I agree, Latinas are very loyal once decided I think and I agree with your comment about the culture.

Chemistry probably girl A by a little, but it's early on with both so not sure yet.

• I want go out with Girl A but your safe bet is Girl B! Do you normally do this? lol ask guy before making your own decision?

• B, as I am also ambitious and can't abide people who aren't.

• Girl B because she's so similar to me lol 😋

• If you're looking for a relationship girl B would be a better choice.
    If you're looking for something short and fun girl A.

What Guys Said 21

• B all the way. Sure, A may seem a little bit more fun, but B has more potential to be my wife. She seems to have her life planned, not like A, which sounds like you put a problem in front of her and she can't go past it.

• I would go with girl B.

I don't suppose I could 'handle' someone like Girl A.

• It just depends at what you are looking for man. Girl A sounds like a fun sloot to fck for a month or two. Girl B sounds like she has some issues that are bearable but would be better in the long run. That is if you are looking for more of an emotional connection. I'd say slay both bro. Best of both worlds.

• Mate, I chose the second option ( B ) just because I am in a stage of my life where stability is welcome.
    Girl A would be my pic if I was younger, or just looking to have some fun in honesty

• B because I prefer fit girls

• Girl A though I'd be wary of that flirtatious attitude she has. She seems like the kind to have a roaring flame with someone at first but then have it extinguish quickly. Fine with me as long as I get unfettered access at that ass.

• Flat out chick B. She knows what she wants and she takes it. Also I imagine she would be a great partner for you since... couples who work out together stay together.

• Such a tough time deciding man

• Its more about weighing your options. You have nothing to prove to me.

• No no I hear you man I appreciate it, thanks

• I like neither of them

• Girl B cause she doesn't flirt around and I'm over the partying phase

• I'm not a club person and Girl B fits better into my goals, then Girl A.

• sex with A; dinner with with B.

• Definitely B, could go to the gym with her lmao. Plus she goes to the gym right, means she's gonna have a 'squat booty' 😉😂

• b in the morning, a in the evening ;)

• Girl B, the like to party and have a good time on Girl A destroyed her.

• Since i would've never met a girl at a night club, i'll go with B.

• I voted B, but you should go out with both of them.

• both, if both are non-ugly

• Definitely B

• girl B you said gym enough for me XD

• Neither, really.

• No one wants to date chonga bitches, sorry :(