Kiss on the hand?

Guys do you like it if Ur girl kisses Ur hand? Like when you guys are having a really cute canvo and then she garbs Ur hand and kisses it.

Do you like that?

I love it,

i love kissing my hubby on his hand and I love him kissing me on mines.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's beautiful. So sweet. :)

What Guys Said 3

• It's cute, but I'm more interested when it's the arm, the hand always felt so formal...

• yes it is very sweet

• I think it is sort of something a guy is supposed to do to a girl.

What Girls Said 1

• so many girls on the website are married in their late teens/early twenties. interesting...

• And What's wrong with that..? eveyone should do what ever makes them happy.... don't you think

• Hahaha. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I think it's great if it makes you happy. people have different priorities and interests, and that's great. I was just commenting because I don't know that many people in their early twenties married, so it was just kind of refreshing to see that outside my circle, there are people who are. I guess I just live in a bubble. take care!