Girls, what should I do?

so a week ago now i met a girl at a nightclub while i was out with a few friends (i know that's not the best place to meet someone) anyway she gave me her number and i called and asked her out over the phone a few days later, we planned to meet up over the weekend on the next Sunday since that was the only day she was free, anyways i knew when we planned this that she had a few midterms coming up mainly on Monday (the day after our suposed date and the Tuesday after that, so i texted her on Saturday to confirm and she texted back that she can't and she is busy with midterms, I then texted saying that's fine and asked when she would like to meetup on another day and suggested the Friday afte, after two hours of no reply i got a little impatient and decided to call her and finish the whole thing quickley over the phone as i had to scheduel a few tutors for a couple of midterms i had coming up, now she didn't pickup the phone when i called and i wasn't able to leave a voicemail. at this point i am pretty sure that i might look a little desperate by calling her after she didn't reply through text, now its been two days and she hasn't texted back, what's the best plan of action? should i wait the whole week (to the next Friday basicly) and try to call her again or would that be too long? should i try to call again during the week?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If you bothered me during midterms I would tell you the following, "please and I am begging you and I am trying to be civil and not get angry. These are midterm they are very important to me and I would appreciate it if you stopped calling assuming I should answer quickly when I am right in the middle of trying to decide the vector function of the spacecraft traveling to the moon and trying to swing around it to return to earth please give me some breathing space." Instead of that she just is not answering your phone calls all your texts. Which would you rather hear my answer is?

What Girls Said 4

• Don't call her at all. Let her get back to you. Just remember she might be swamped right now so you might not hear from her anytime soon. When she does have a chance, if she's truly interested she will come atound. If you dont hear from hear in about a week or two i say let it go.

• I think you should let her get back to you.

Text and say, I know you're pretty busy right now and I understand, but I would really like the chance to get to know you better. When you think you might be free, let me know and we can get together. Good luck with midterms.

Then don't text or call again. If she texts or calls back, she's prob interested. If she doesn't she's not interested, and you should move on. Chances are if you got her number at a nightclub, she had prob been drinking and it may have lead her to pass the number without thinking it through, she might have realized she does not have the ability or time to focus both on school and on a new relationship. Give her space and wait as long as you're willing to. Then move on with your life.

• Dude, I'm 90% sure she regrets giving you her number, only said yes to a date (but with a back-up excuse aka midterms) because she felt bad and then cancelled on the grounds of her back-up excuse. DON'T CALL HER.
    There's a 10% chance (IMO) she's being truthful though, so if she calls you later and apologizes, saying she's been swamped with midterms, and would like to set up a date, cut her some slack.

• I think she are not interested in you any more, if i feel goods with this guys, i will keep contact with him, so i think you can go ahead your own scheduel.