Which is more Important friends or lover?

I've been talking to this older guy and I really like him. He's really caring he's there for me and he make me like totally happy like I want to be around him all day every day and on top of that we have great sex The only bummer is he used to have sex not together just sex with a girl i know. An friend but not a close friend I know we wasn't supposed to get this close but some how it happened now that him and I are together people saying that I should feel bad because I got what she wanted a relationship with him. Should I end it and try to be friends with her again or be happy with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, a lover has always been more important to me, mainly I guess also cause they all been my friends as well and I haven't had friends otherwise. But more importandly in your case, you say this girl used to have sex with this guy? Seems pretty platonic in that case, friends with benefits thing. In which she have already lost her case. Seems pretty stupid in my opinion to start a relationship that way, but that is just me. But in either case, she has nothing to be upset about either. And would be silly to end ur relationship cause of something that is simply her own fault. Just be happy and enjoy what you can of life. And she should naturally try to do the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends bc they are your friends. I rather have a friend over a lover anyday of the week. Boys are way to complicated...

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on how long I've been with my lover.

Best Friends > Lover where the love just started blossoming
    Lover which we've been together for a long time = Best Friends

That is the case cause my two best friends is family to me. I wouldn't drop em from my life.

• Lover for me.

• Don't end it. Real friends just want anyone they care about to be happy. If you didn't help him cheat on her she should get over it. Whether she does is on her own maturity level. Or just have a threeway. Win win

• There shouldn't be a difference.

What Girls Said 1

• Does he like her back?

My best friends are important to me, so I wouldn't go or be with a guy they like.