What race or culture turns you on the most (other than your own)?

What race, culture or ethnic background turns you on the most? For me it's beautiful mocha skin tones. Love black women... :)

Thanks for the help...

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone with darker features than myself... so pretty much everyone.

• would you go for a western born Indian guy?

you probably want a black guy because the movies brainwashed you to

• Did you have your own personal close friends telling you not to see him when you first started dating him? If you don't mind me asking.

• @myusernamerules no everyone in my circle was pretty accepting. His family doesn't love the idea of me though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Chinese girls. Not even other East Asians, just Chinese. I would only marry outside of my race if it was a Chinese girl, because they are so awesome. They are beautiful, and really sweet, and super traditional (in a good way), and they aren't that opinionated, and they dress modestly, and their culture is just incredible, along with the history of their people, and their language is so unique and interesting, just everything about them is amazing. Chinese tourists get on my nerves, but when you are in China the women are so great, especially the ones that are from rural villages, and outside of the cities.

What Girls Said 12

• It's not about the race or culture, it's about the person. Duh.

• You are somewhat right but... if you don't find a person attractive you will never walk up and get to know them...

• hmmm I don't know it varies.

• I love white guys!

• I like Chinese guys because I like Chinese food. I like Italian guys because I like Italian food. I don't like Egyptian guys because I don't like Egyptian food.

• Hs ha ha! Well I have junk... do you like junk food?

• That was meant as sarcasm because I am hesitant to accept race as a factor in today's world as to whether you like somebody or you don't like somebody it depends on the person.

• Muscular Brazilian men always get me going! Other than that I like french guys,

• I think native-american/aboriginal/metis men are attracting.

• Sounds like fetishizing to me.

• Any race of guys that have nice hair, beautiful eyes, and a six pack 😏

• The mixture of white and black!

• I love Germans, with their accent, it turns me on a lot, and some of the German men have a six pack or something, since they really like to go to the gym (I think) and I love pale skin with some freckles on it, it's adorable. >w<

• Nooonnneee.

• Korean, japanese, mexican and el salvadorian men. Oh llllla├ásalala

What Guys Said 15