Would you go on breakfast date? Why is breakfast date not popular?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would but you won't get the best of me until about half way through when the coffee kicks in and I wake up.

• Thanks for mho!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, why not? I like the idea for a weekend. I think it's not popular, because of the idea dinner is more romantic...

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I would! I'm open to the idea, it sounds cool! :)

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I would! And it's probably not popular because 1, people usually have school, work, or something of the like in the morning, and 2, who's going to wake their butt up early to look nice for a breakfast date if they don't have any of the things they normally have? My butt would be sleeping in haha.

• Yeah I definitely would! I'm not sure why it's not a thing. Maybe people like sleeping in on weekends and would rather do it later during the day.

• Because I don't like wake up early.

• I would! However I just think its less desired, evening usually sets a romantic mood

• Breakfast date sounds good but I wouldn't because I can't eat in front of just anyone. I get nervous.