How annoying is the fade out?

I just had a guy fade on me after three dates (been two weeks and nothing) and I get it. But seriously... how annoying is it! He was my favourite out of the guys I'm accepting dates with.

Most Helpful Guy

• That might be your problem, he might have realized he was being compared and contrasted with other males in a box ticking exercise so he said you know what fuck this shit I'm out and I don't think she really deserves an explanation.

• No I don't really talk about comparing people or other dates at all. We always had fun. I keep things pretty casual in the beginning. He said he doesn't know where his head is at.

• Thanks for MH! ahah

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 2

• did anything happen on your last date that you can remember that might have put him off?

• We've been talking for a month and after getting more intimate he said he doesn't know where his head is at.

• Both ways. Our conversation got deeper and physically.

• so after the first time hooking up he faded away?

• You've answered your own question "he doesn't know where his head is at".

• That wasn't my question. I didn't say why! I say isn't it annoying lol

• Yes it's annoying but then did you expect anything else from him? You're seeing more guys so I would focus on them.

What Girls Said 0