Guys, how far are you willing to go to date a pretty woman? Would you interfaith date? Would you date this Muslim woman?

Interfaith dating is dating someone who is a different religion from you.

This is a hypothetical question

This is youtuber daniela and yes she is muslim and so are her parents.

Yes this is really her.

OK let's say she's not Muslim , she is just a different religion from you. Guys how far would you go to get a pretty girl? Would you go as far as to date a pretty girl who is a different religion from you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Muslim (not very religious though) so I may not be much help to this question haha.
    But as a Muslim woman I can tell you that the only issue that may come in the way are the parents. The parents usually put many limitations on the female Muslim that it becomes hard to date, which we are not allowed to do. Hench why I never did (until I met a halfie whose parents are Muslim and who I am now engaged to).
    I remember being all like "pft! I'll marry and date WHO. I. WANT"
    But in all honesty, thet never worked out so well. Men see me as some sort of obstacle because of my religion, and then the Muslim woman tries so hard to convince them it'll work out. But then the guy gives up, because he doesn't understand why she needs to be home before dark (which in the Fall-Winter months is like 5pm...). It makes no sense to him.
    He doesn't understand why she neeeds to hide her relationship and can't intro him to her parents. He feels too much like a secret.
    He doesn't understand why she wants to wait for marriage to have sex.
    In my experience and hearing from other Muslim women, there seems to be too much of a clash. The non-Muslim man tries and tries to understand... But it becomes hard. Which I completely understand.
    I'm not saying ALL non Muslim men are like this. In fact, I know of a good handful of non Muslim men who are now happily married to Muslim women.
    All I'm saying is dating is pretty damn rough.
    I'm glad the man I chose is super understanding (because he knows a bit about the culture from his parents), even though he had no idea I was full Muslim when we first met haha.
    It just makes it SOOO much easier for us Muslim women.
    Huge appreciation for the non-Muslim men who try their best to understand her and are really patient. We seriously appreciate it.

• Solution? Stop believing in religion, it is ridiculous. You already said you aren't religious, so why call yourself Muslim then? Just take the leap and become an Atheist! It is so hard to understand because it is irrational... I mean, we UNDERSTAND, why just don't understand WHY.

• @Omar5881
      also the hebrews murdered the Malachites because God told them too, and to this day Christians preach that it was a just slaughter, where's the outrage in that

• @metalhead. Dude David draiman is Jewish, and so am I, we're both metal heads

What Guys Said 78

• I'm not gonna crawl gor anyone, I have my limit, if she wants me to move earth and water to be with her, she can go finding someone else, I'm not gonna devalue myself for her.

I'm atheist and I don't care if I date someone that is religious, except it they're very religious and/or tries to convert me into my religion. I respect their choice to be religious, the must respect my choice to be atheist.
    I'd rather date an atheist though.

• I dont see why this got downvotes

Seems like a reasonable enough opinon

• haha

:D you are right!

no prob

• @HookingSwan It got downvotes from women who think they are a prize to be won, inherently having earth and water moved on their behalf.

• No, I would not date someone who identifies as a follower of Islam.

They're not even allowed to date. It's against their religion.

• This is completely not true.

• @PutriWahyuni
      again, like christians, there are muslims that are not strict in their faith, some people are more practicing in their faith than others, a christian that doesn't follow all the rules is still a christian, just as a muslim who doesn't fallow all the rules is still a muslim, its all up to that individual

• @Eric644 yeah i agree...

• Daniela's mom is MEXICAN. Therefore, she wouldn't be a "good example" because it's more than obvious there's a sense of liberal thinking between her parents relationship. Plus, MUSLIM WOMEN are not allowed to date a non-muslim, and those who do are not true followers of the religion itself.

• Muslim is a religion not a race. Her mom is muslim. Mexicans can be muslim. If you are going to make a point at least be intelligent about it

• Oh, as if you calling me asshole ranks you any higher? No, just shows you can't accept the truth. BYE.

• she speaks the truth, just like Christians there are some that are more religious than others, im not a muslim and I've dated a few muslim women and they were absolutely fun to be around. Not all Muslims are strict in their faith just like not all Christians are strict in their faith, and there is nothing wrong with that

• I have dated a Muslim, yes, and would do so again in the right situation. And I've dated someone that was Jewish... and someone that was evangelical Christian, actually. I've never actually thought of that before, lol. Apparently a person's religion means very little to me in terms of me considering them being someone to date or not. Works the same as race for me... I don't consider that a factor either. For me, personally, it's all about the personality and if I think they are a good person or not, and someone I want to spend time with and learn about.

• A Muslim would not date someone outside their religion where most people are free to choose. If a Muslim woman strayed away from her religion she would be punished severely. So yes I would date a Muslim if I was attracted but not many Muslim women are treated well enough inside their religion where they would consider diss honouring their family by dating anyone but Muslim. And also. Muslim women often cover up so no man can see her. So really. Finding a Muslim woman attractive is near on impossible. x

• funny, i dated a Muslim woman that wore low rise jeans and wore bikinis all the time, and her parents were fine with me even though i wasn't a muslim, her father got along with me very well, you need to stop making assumptions

• @Eric644 this is not an assumption. You speak of one family. One woman. Lucky you that it went well. Thanks for your input. All statistics change now because of it.

• yeah, but there are many muslim families like this, it depends how religious someone is , not al musims are strictly religious

• There are plenty of beautiful women who are not muslim (or religious at all). Why would I go through all the trouble? Keep obeying your ridiculous rules, I'll get another woman who doesn't need permission from her parents and who won't wait until marriage (I don't believe in marriage)

• I am interfaith dating at present. I am a Christian and my girlfriend was born Jewish but considers herself a spiritual person without adhering to any one particular faith.

If this Muslim girl wanted to spend time with an older man and if I wasn't attached, I would go out with her. (I know that isn't going to happen.)

• I have no religion.
    And as long as she honors my freedom from religion I will honor her freedom to religion. As long as a religious girl doesn't impose he beliefs upon me I will not impose my non beliefs onto her. In this care, religion would be a non issue.

• Holy shit...😍 I would totally date her. I grew up Christian, but i don't really have a religion now. I just believe in God and an afterlife. I guess you could call me a theist. But yes, i would definitely date her if she was ok with that.

I just hope she isn't a super strict practicing muslim--which it appears she isn't since she isn't even wearing a Hijab. But even if she was, she is gorgeous enough that i could probably put up with it.

So no, i don't really have any problem with any religion. I believe that people go to heaven and hell based on how pure their heart is, not which religion you follow. The only group i couldn't date is atheist. I can date any religion as long as she HAS a religion. Because if she was an atheist she would just mock my beliefs and treat me as if i was under her. And you can't deny that all atheists do this to religious people. It is the one stereotype in this world that i can safely say applies to ALL of them.

• I don't care what her religion or faith is. if she is a good person, we get along and I am attracted to her then I would consider dating her.

• When it comes to relationships I look bigger than a pretty face. I'm assuming you're talking about a girl who is beautiful and who I click with in every way, but that she just happens to be of a different religion.

If that's the case I think I could date her and make some changes to my life, but I would not convert to Islam. That would be a deal breaker if that is what is necessary. But I would be willing to join her going to her mosque or be apart of a fast with her. If she and her parents can respect me and my choice to not become Muslim, then we can work together

• I'm not talking about clicking with her, I mean you see her and you like her because she's pretty but you don't know that she is not the same religion as you

• If that's all I know of her, then the most I can say is I'd try to get to know her first. Maybe ask her out. But until I know more I'm not thinking relationship

• I'm an atheist, but her religion is not a problem for me, unless she tries to impose it on me.

• I actually have dated a muslim woman before. I wouldn't mind at all, she's attractive, Id like to get to know her better.

• Nope I don't date outside of my faith anymore, doesn't matter how pretty a gal may be it's not gonna happen. Not that it matters if she's Muslim religiously, traditionally she isn't allowed to date outside of their faith and a lot of restrictions and limitations are placed on her, not just in relation to relationships but general life as well.

• I understand. I'm Christian and although I know that Catholics are a part of Christianity I would not get into a serious relationship with a Catholic

• Well first I don't find her attractive, so no. But in any circumstance I could not interfaith-date with any religion unless they were a very casual religious follower. Otherwise as an atheist I am not going to subject myself to someone who believes in a god.

• I'm an atheist. I don't mind if she gets something out of worshipping a god, as long as she doesn't mind the fact that I don't.

• She is bomb; she ticks my boxes!

Interfaith relationship though...#CantDoIt

• If she's a muslim, i will look it as a non serious long term relationship 1st. Because in order to marry her, converting religion is one of the issues arise for myself and also for both families. But as general rule, i will still date any pretty girls from different religions.

• I am Aethist and part scientologist! A can date any religion girl unless she tries to drag me into her religion.
    But for me brains and being a part scientologist mind is necessary, I cannot be with a person who places religion over humanity,
    An aethist will be a very high turn on.
    But if she is beautiful then yeah, I am willing to go across the planet or on other planet to date her.. Distance does not matters

• Date yes, but nothing long term. I would have concerns for any daughters that were born out of the relationship

• I'd never date a woman of a different religion, no matter how much I would want. Since the eventual goal of courting is marriage, and I would never marry someone of a different religion (due to the ridiculous amount of problems it would being), then I will never date someone who isn't Christian.

• I frankly don't care about the religion as like as we can respect each other and it doesn't create unnecessary demands (me having to convert for example).

• You will have to meet her parents though who are Muslim

• It means a relationship simply is impossible if I were to date a girl who is still under the control of her parents and does what they want her to instead of being by my side independent of what parents say.

• Obviously it's going to cause massive problems.

• If someone is religious and takes it seriously, that is a deal breaker for me... I would still sleep with them, but would never date them seriously. Our values are simply too different...

• Seems like a typical horny Man
      Of course you would still fuck her regardless because she is pretty

• I rather date an average girl with similar values than the hottest religious girl...

• So your point is nullified.

• She's cute though, I would at least give her a shot. I'm not a religious person myself, but who knows she could end up treating me like a king, and we could end up being really great together. (She would be treated like a queen too). You can't always judge a book by it's cover.

• I would like to point out that she's a youtuber & she's not looking for a date I just used her picture as an example. But she's gorgeous so I'm pretty sure she has a lot of men to choose from

• Men seem to not care about a girl's background as long as she is pretty

• @asker True, but for all you know she could be the most loyal, loving woman out there. I'm not saying you should give everyone a chance, but yeah you have to like the way they look. For all we know she might not even be that religious. You know how many people call themselves Christian and never read the bible? Tons. For some people, it's just an identity. For others, it really is a core belief.

• Muslim woman? did you know what the family of muslim women do to them if they date non-muslim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJipHyQDzZY

• I am not willing to interfaith date, because eventually I want marriage, and a marriage with two faiths at the core, especially with devout practicioners, is bound to fail.

• Mercy!! She is stunning :3
    Yeah I'd "Interfaith" date if their cool with it cause I believe in God but not these religions so I don't know

• I think the real question is, would she date ME? Usually she would not, or her family would not approve.

• There was this Muslim babe at my work and she was dating some dude. I met the guy and he looked like a surfer stereotype. Well built, long hair, tanned skin. Looked like a Caucasian beach dude. Muslim babe told me she made him convert and they had the same faith. I was like "what a pussy" who the hell does that!! No girl is a conquest, if I'm jumping through hoops to get her, she clearly is full of shit and doesn't deserve me.

• You sound bitter

• I prefer the term logical. Seriously, who in their right mind would change their faith for a girl. You have to be the weakest of minds to do that. "Hey God, I'm choosing the other guy because I'm crushing on this girl" lol then in terms of these extreme behaviours to get a girl, it's ridiculous. Women who make men climb mountains for their hearts don't deserve those men. It's logical.

• I would rather not date someone who is religious, especially not a Muslim.

• She does not have to be Muslim, just a different religion. If you read my details yet would know that but I guess you were too busy hating on Muslims and being ignorant

• @princesssangre just personal experience. Most Muslims I've come across have been pretty unlikeable. Most of them are pretty arrogant and immediately become hostile if they find out I'm an Atheist.

Also you're acting like the Muslim thing is irrelevant and that I misunderstood the question, but you LITERALLY asked "would you date this Muslim woman?". Stop insulting people over ignorance when you can't even remember something you asked less than a day ago.

Nice downvoting by the way. Only further proves my point.

• More from Guys
    48

What Girls Said 12

• What makes you think a guy would jump through a bunch of hoops for a woman, just because she's pretty? I mean, if somebody is going to be with someone with major belief differences they better bring a lot more to the table then being pretty.

• It's just a question

• Yes, that maybe so but for just a question you seemed to get a little defensive with the people that answered it and you didn't agree with. I also asked you that question because someone said in their answer "it depends if we click or not" and you told him "you never said anything about them clicking. I'm just talking about you see her and think she's pretty but you don't know anything about her or her religion. What would you do for her?" That's not a direct quote but something along those lines. Which led me to believe you think when a guy see's an attractive woman he'd do anything to be with her just because she's attractive and that's false assumption. That's why I wanted to know what makes you think that?

• It's not my fault that you assume I'm getting defensive. It's just a question, it's not my job to guide you and hold your hand. And no I do not assume that men do that so stop making dumb assumptions please

• I married a muslim man. I let him have his beliefs on life the universe and everything, and he lets me have mine. No big deal.

• It depends on their approach.

I have no problem with it as long as they respect my viewpoint. The issue is when children happen. My brother is currently experiencing this - his wife is a different religion. She wants to raise their child as her religion but he doesn't see why they can't let the child choose herself.

• Yea that's the thing. I wonder how far men are willing to go just to date a pretty girl

• I didn't say she had to geez you people jump defense at every turn I was just asking a question so no need for the all caps -_-

• If it matters that much to the wife, let her raise the child in that religion. The child does have a mind of its own and can decide later if they don't like the religion. My parents took me to church, bible school, church youth group, and I never felt like it was for me.

• First, she is super hot women! I would date her! lol hahaha! Second, who wouldn't love is love!

• I am a muslim and im dating a guy who has no religion actually I don't know if he did it cuz im pretty but he has no problem with religion. But i can not marry him if he doesn't convert cuz i am convinced that i want a muslim husband , the fact that my boyfriend is atheist i see it as destiny , I don't know if he will convert for me but as i always say if someday he does he should do it for himself first ,
    The big problem is family , My family won't accept me being with a non muslim guy soits difficult situation lol But i love him and we r still young and thats all that matters for now ^^

• She is half Mexican right?
    She is pretty

• I tried. I was going to marry a muslim man. He was amazing, he was every girl's dream. But if a non-muslim wants to marry a very religious muslim, it just won't work. depending on just how strict they are, the non-muslim is going to feel caged and restricted if they're not raised in the muslim culture.

• If he doesn t oblige me in doing anything I don t want then fine.
    But having a serious relationship with a muslim would create some issues with my family.
    So I prefer to avoid it if possible

• They will have sex with her but no date nor pay

• I wouldn't date a Muslim no matter how good they looked. Friends? Sure, but not beyond that.

• Why would it matter? If you love each other, you shouldn't be held back by faith - or race, for that fact.

• If in the end both parties can work it out well... I don't think there should be a problem.