Admit it Gagers, have you ever liked your guy/lady friend once in your life before :o?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah , when i was 14 I used to watch cartoons too. So don't worry too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, my best guy friend/ best friend have a deal for the future.

once we're doing our own things in life, if one of us is very unhappy, we tell the other. if they aren't married or with someone they're in love with then we get married.

we love each other, and we'd marry each other but we won't date, at least not yet really

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, I have done that before. Sadly none of the girls I have liked have ever liked me back. :(

• No I never have she was older anyway I dont have to many lady friends

• I loved my friend's mom... She made the best fruit cake I have ever tasted and she let me stay as long as I wanted when my parents kicked me out of the house... She had long bushy hair that smelled like apples... And she laughed at all my jokes even if they were terrible... And she used to sing sometimes. Out of tune and too shrill to be pleasant. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever clapped eyes on

• *shrugs* sure in fact I've dated a few of my female friends.

• the only female "friend" i have is my neighbor, cuz she's my neighbor.

i tend to befriend with intention to not be just your friend. if i've maintained a long healthy 'buddyship' w/ a friend, it's cuz we've never been single at the same time.

• Guilty on several charges of this

• Not once. Every lady friend we have.

• When i was 14, yes.

• yes my female friend and I love each other that's why we're all really good friends like a family

• Ofcourse I have, you don't need to force me to admit it lol ;P

• Lol sorry about that :P

What Girls Said 11

• I have liked a guy friend before, but never admitted it to him. I got over it eventually, I just was always on the fence about telling him and valued his friendship more than the possibility of losing him. Maybe it was more of an infatuation, hmmm. But I commend the risk takers out there!

• I never really had any guy friends! hahah my parents never allowed me to get to close to boy yet I totally understand them better I have like 5 brothers I think... lol

• Yes a guy best friend then we ended up dating, unfortunately it tor our friendship a part and we barely speak now.

• yes, but it was a terrible idea - as we've grown up apart from each other, i've realized, as i've changed, how much different i've become from her - whereas on the other hand, she hasn't changed at all. whereas before it was probably just a bad idea for other reasons, these days we'd be totally incompatible, and i wouldn't want to give up the changes i've had to be more compatible with her.

• I dated a guy who was my friend for a a bit. Once we broke up we were friends again. Though I haven't talk to him in like 2 years.

• No, never.
    4 of my guy friends liked me before, but it wasn't mutual...

• When I think back to when I was still in elementary school I did have a crush on my best friend and I'm pretty sure he had a crush on me too. But I moved away and now we don't talk 😔

• This is my current situation.

• Lol yea sure

• No... I have not..

• No I haven't.