I can't seem to attract women based my appearance?

Is there anything I should do to increase my chances? I have undesirable features so I'm desperate to do whatever is necessary to change my luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's your looks at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, i think you look good the way you are. You just need a little tweaking and some improvements here and there and i'l help you with that.
    First of all, make sure you remove any hair on your neck cause that usually looks pretty bad and messy. You have a nice fully shaped beard which is awesome (i always wish i could have a full beard but i don't), just make sure you always take care of your beard and trim it properly. From the look of your cloth, i think you don't dress up nicely. If this is just a home pijama then it's ok but if you wear that kind of stuff outside then you are definitely doing a huge mistake. Start wearing more shirts or flannels, i think those would look perfect on you. Check out how this random guy is rocking it with a flannel
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2emdgcy.jpg

Gotta invest better in what to wear and how to wear, one of the most important things when you are outside is how you present yourself and people usually see that in the way you wear. For example, you think different when you see a homeless guy cloth than when you see a guy with a suit right? We unconsciously give instant respect and more attention to people who dress good and neat. Check out this awesome video that could really improve how you dress 10 times better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLRxJD5zaQ

So all in all; lose the hat, make your beard neater, dress better, and finally and most importantly have more confidence in yourself. Cause the best way to attract women is your confidence. You have the looks, and some women will go crazy for your eyes. Just starting taking more care of yourself, and then let them see how you take care of yourself in the way you present yourself outside, there is nothing hotter for women than a man who takes care of himself.

Good luck, and if you need any more help or questions then feel free to message me :)

What Girls Said 3

• Wow! What colour are your eyes! I can't tell if they are grey, or a mixture of green and hazel! ( by the way, u look fine dude 👍🏻 )

• i think u look good , you need just to have a better style
    and ur beard look kinda messy

• Ditch the beard

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's the cap and the moustache. But mostly the moustache - it just doesn't feel like a "clean look" if that means anything. You would need to shape your beard a bit, but I'm REALLY not an expert on how or what to shape it into: my facial hair is lacking. Genetics.

• I think you should shave that beard, keep the table tidy as well.