Girls, would you like it if on dates a man only took you to fast food restersunts like McDonald's or wendys?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• no. I'm vegan, and unlike silly women who go to fancy restaurants with amazing chefs and order salads, I actually love to eat. so, it wouldn't suit me. I'm fine with going somewhere cheap, so long as it's vegan friendly. (:

• Why are u vegan and not just vegetarian

• You are aware a lot of the clothes you wear are made from kids in third world countries who work like 20 hours a day and are very badly mistreated so should you stop wearing clothes as well

• not the clothes I wear. I know EXACTLY where all my food, skin care, clothing, electronics, etc etc come from and how their manufactured, and by whom. nice try.. I love how people always feel the need to try to put me down for actually caring.

What Girls Said 4

• Fuck yea, as long as we went to one of our houses and watched netflix, then cuddled and slept (like real sleeping not sex)

• I'd be fine with it. I'd be glad to get to know the guy without going to such an amazing restaurant to do that.

• Hell yeah. I love junk food.

• I don't like McDonald's, so I'd be upset about that. Wendy's might be okay.