Could you ever fall for a girl who you had known for a weekend and we you slept with soon after meeting?

It may help if you read the details as I feel this situation is more unique then the question lets on.

I meet this guy through mutual friends, my parents friends son (I know, confusing), He was asked to give me advice and possibly show me around his city since I was going to be there alone for the weekend. He ended up taking me out both of the nights I was there and took me to hang out with him and his friends, where they were all super nice and paid for my drinks. Anyways the first night we ended up leaving his friends and going to his favorite bar and then he took me too this club where he could get us up into the VIP section, even though he later told me he doesn't actually like going to clubs anymore. Throughout the night we kept getting closer, his friends were all very drunk and trying to talk him up which was very funny, anyways long story short we ended back at his place and we had some fun. The next day we ended up staying in bed together until midday when I finally was like okay we need to get up! Then the next day he texted me to invite me and one of my friends who had just joined me out again and he paid for us the whole night again. The same thing happend where we ended up going back to his house and then the last day he invited to his favorite coffee shop before I left. The second night he was always holding my hand/ hand his arm around me. Kissing me on the forehead, cheek, sometimes a quick peck. Personally I felt the way he was acting was more like the honeymoon stage of a relationship then like a hook up. Normally I'm not into PDA but honestly I felt so comfortable with him and I was so happy that I didn't even care.

I know that we will probably never be together, we sort of live in different countries. In Europe so its not to far apart but I also partly in the US so the likeyhood of anything real is like non existent. Still he told me he was going to try to visit me and invited me back to stay with him.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys fall for a girl on the first sight, we're sexual physical creature. It's just the matter of time whether it's first date's sex, 2nd date sex and so on. The main question is do you like him more than he likes you given the signs he been putting out here.

• I mean I am obviously attracted to him and he is so sweet and such a gentleman, which I honestly haven't had for a while. Which is why I'm not sure if he is acting that was because he likes me or because he is just a nice guy.
      The first night I noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off me plus he was doing that whole nervous thing guys do where they blush and smile at the floor but its like a different kind of smile. When we were walking to the other bar I looped my arm with him and then later he decided to hold my hand instead. Also later that night when we first kissed, even though I will be honest I was giving him eyes. He was the one who went in for the kiss. After we hooked up he wanted to spoon and we woke up like that and the next morning he kept pulling me in to cuddle.
      Second night I wasn't going to start any PDA but he sat next to me and ended up holding my hand. For the rest of the night he would but touching me, kissing me, holding my stuff.

• Don't read too much into it. Obviously both of you been having a great time together. Continue doing it until the point you don't want him to date other girls, tell him genuinely how you feel.

What Girls Said 0