Would you date an aries?

the title says it all it.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
this question was just meant for fun people! i was not serious! maybe i should've clarified that. My aunt told me she can't date an aries because she can barely handle me. I told her shed be lucky to date an aries like me and to prove her wrong i decided to post this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, Aries is one of my favorite signs ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I'm married to one

I don't really put a ton of stock in zodiac signs. sure they may characterize some or parts of a person but in general a person is a whole lot more than a zodiac sign

• Is this hypothetical person a female human being with her own subjectivity and with whom I get along well, feel attracted to, and share similar values and desires with?

• 0|1
  • Sign is irrelevant all that matters is a compatible personality.

• Heard Scopio was compatible with aries, but dont really know anyone. Dosent define people anyway, just sayin. Like in my case, im supposed to be super jealous and also very revengful, but I never been either.

• Been there, done that. Each one is different, depending on the other planets as well as upbringing, but in general, they tend to like freedom, so you have to catch one at the right time of life if you want something serious.

• I don't give a shit about zodiac signs...

• but would you date one lol

• I know that, I was teasing and see if you'd go along :)

• @EgyptianNergerts haha okay good ;)

• What the hell is an aries?

• It's a Zodiac sign. Some people believe Zodiac signs hold bearing on your personality and character traits.

• @blue_sun Ahh, I see. Thanks, man!

• No problem!

• "this question was just meant for fun people!"

Today I learned that apparently all "fun people" believe in astrologic bullshit.

• I wouldn't want to date someone who invested their fate so heavily into Zodiac signs...

• You're under 18. You're qualified to post this kind of question.

• You're from Malaysia, you're inqualified to fly an aeroplane and have it reach its destination without disappearing or getting shot.

This works both ways. Why do you think astrology-related questions are only for people under 18? Not saying astrology is right in any way, it's all bullshit, but there are plenty of adults who would ask the same question.

• If she is hot, yes.

• sure... just as long as she doesn't believe in astrology and all that nonsense

• I can't believe any one actually cares about what sign someone is

• No but I let one blow me once

• i dont' care about dumb zodiac signs so yes

• Probably not one who thinks that's of any significance...

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I'd date myself.

• I'm an Aries. Some of my very close friends are also aries, but there are many aries people that I don't get along with. Aries people are very strong-minded and there can be clashing.

• yeah I would

• I wouldn't date anyone who believed their zodiac had anything to do with compatibility

• Sure, I don't care about a person's zodiac sign.

• It seems like I don't get along with them. Probably not. It's not like I wouldn't date someone because of their sign. I'd probably wouldn't be attracted to him in the first place. (personality)

• yes, i don't differentiate them from others

• Matters on the person, honestly.

• Yes I would. I don't care about someones zodiac sign and don't believe in the stuff about it.

• I already have...