What's your favorite thing about your partner and why?

We all love our partners and love everything they're made of! We also have our favorite parts of our significant other, let it be their smile, the way they talk, their ideas and quirks. What's your favorite part of your partner that you find most enjoyable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find my girl is so giving. Just wants to make me happy. Spoils me allways. Does anything and everything for me no questions asked.
    It's like being pampered by a goddess.
    Sex is killer too but not number one reason she's fucking amazing.
    I have never looked at or even had thoughts of another girl.
    I am so lucky to have her. Going to keep this one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• She is extremely humble even though she is a retired judge.

• I have no girl sad face

• jill is always there for me :(

• "What's your favorite thing about your partner and why?"

Her everything, because it's everything.

• My wife says the most random things at the most random times, turns into a guardian of the devil once per month and loses her bankcard about every two days, but she's sexy as all get out and she puts up with me.

What Girls Said 11

• I love the fact I can have an in depth conversation about the most random topics with him and he's pretty much a fountain of knowledge so I always end up learning something new.

• I love the way he makes me feel. I catch myself smiling whenever I think of him.
    If I had to name one thing it would be how kind he is. I never met a guy with such a heart of gold. That cares about other people. He treats everyone with respect and would help out a stranger. I'm so happy I have his heart and he has mine.

• He takes care of me when I'm sick
    He makes sure I get enough sleep... sometimes
    He loves to cuddle me
    He comforts me when I feel down
    He's so soft and comfortable
    He never thinks I'm too clingy
    He's a great listener
    I <3 YOU, BED

• If I am to have one it would be his arms... warm and soft yet cold and distance and unaware of my emotions!

• The fact that he puts up with me.
    Not everyone would.

• i'll be honest with you... I really have no clue of what one thing, i love about him...

he's something I've never experienced. he's someone i can depend on, and he is someone that shows he loves me; not vocally but physically. with his actions, he shows me that he is always thinking of me.

i guess thats what i love about him... that not a day goes by, that he doesn't tell me that he loves me.

• His ability to make me laugh constantly.

• Well, I love a million things about the man. He is awesome and treats me like a frickin' queen - but I do love his sense of humour, we have quite a similar sense of humour, one of the things that brought us together.

• Oh God that one is a hard one! I can't think of and just pick ONE thing! It must be because I love him! I should just say HIM ❤

• how invisible he is <3

• God his very strong personality...