Can't choose between two girls! Help?

I'm in high school and in my friend group I havea thing for two of the girls. Their both cute and hot, funny, smart, chill (with a little crazy once in a while). One tells me she's not ready fora relationship, and nobody else other than my best friend knows I also have feelings for the other girl. Now because I'm a teen I'm not entirely sure it's not hormones, however it's only these two girls. So I need help. Any advice from anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you want a relationship it's obvious who you should pick. I mean one of them said she Isn't ready for it.

• Ik, but I still haven't told the other girl, and I'm about 52% sure she isn't looking for anyone yet.

• So neither of them. Wait until you find someone who wants the same thing as you.

• Not to sound rude. I'm a teenager and just want someone to hold and cuddle with!

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the one that's ready for a relationship

What Girls Said 3

• Make a pros and cons list... the one with the most pros vs. cons wins.
    This is kind of a shitty way to choose between girls, but hey, you're in high school.

• so go for the one who wants a relationship.

• It very well could be hormones, but you should just go with what your heart tells you. It's not like you have to marry them right now anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• flip a coin.

• No thanks.

• don't be a pussy!!! have faith in the coin! if anything, you'll know which one you want based on the fact you'll have a preference you want it to land on... also, that's how i make my big decisions. literally how i chose between my top 2 favorite colleges. flipped heads twice and never looked back

• why not see of you can get both 😂 💁🏻 its worked before

• Obviously not the one who isn't ready for a relationship...