I feel like I'm not ' pretty ' enough for guys! I am a tomboy and I have blue eyes and a pixie cut ( brown hair )! Do boys like girly girls better?

I am average build with average weight but I have big hips. I play basketball and choose pants over skirts and dresses. ( favourite movie: Thor/ The Avengers ). My friend is a cheerleader and boys always run after her. I've never had a boyfriend but I have a crush.

I don't even know how to upload a pic on this website...

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean, over all, i'd say for sure that boys prefer Girly Girls appearance wise, at least (and you'll get a lot of men on this site tell you they prefer their girls to be Feminine (TM) personality-wise, but they're disproportionately represented on this site). but the main thing that i think boys care about from what you've said is hair length - if you had longer hair that would probably offset everything for most boys, who likely don't care about pants, or whatever.

but if you did go more 'girly', you would get more attention from boys, i think, particularly if you put a lot of effort into makeup, hair, clothes etc. but you know - it's not as fun as it sounds to get a lot of attention from boys.

What Guys Said 3

• Well more guys like girly girls... But many like tomboys too... So anyways you should post a pic.. Of yourself.. LOL

• It would be easier if there was a pic

• Guys like girls...

What Girls Said 1

• Yes guys love your type. Or else why would my old school classmate have a husband and she falls under your description.