Do you think this is really lame?

I've been dating this guy since May, and we get along and everything. The only real problem is that I attend school about 1.5 hours away from him. Since August, he has only come to visit me one time. It seems like the only time I see him is if I come to him. I keep asking him to come here, but he says that he won't because I have a small twin sized bed (my apartment is small) and he says that he won't have anywhere to sleep. I have an air mattress and a couch, but he says that he wants to sleep in the same bed with me. I think that sounds like a really lame excuse, and that if he wanted to see me it wouldn't matter. Do you agree with me, and how would you handle this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Its lame please dont fall for that. I would shut it down now if I were you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah he's lame. There are two types of pizzas. The cold, thin, leftover cheese pizza from a couple nights ago and the fresh, home-made, thick, delicious, mouth-watering one with your favorite topping. You wouldn't get up out of bed at 2am for the leftover one but would definitely get up and find a way to get that home-made one. So you see, if someone isn't trying that hard to be with you then they probably just see you as cold pizza. Be patient and be someone's late-night, thick, mouth-watering pizza. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• It shouldn't matter. Yes I agree with you on Tjs

• is he a pussy (no offense)? 1.5 hours isn't even far. why would he have to stay over?

What Girls Said 1

• that sound like some BS excuse! I think he just wants to fuck and quit.