How do you know when you've fallen in love?

My boyfriend didn't tell me he loves me yet but I just feel so happy and I think about him constantly. I can't imagine feeling happier with him than I am now but then again I never even though my current level of happiness was possible haha. So tell me your story or signs you believe mean that you're in love. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• With me (and I think a lot of people) it sort of feels like very happy, thrilling, queasy butterflies in the tummy. :) It's an actual physical sensation which is at least reminiscent of feeling a bit sick, but in a good way. It sounds odd but I've heard many people say similar things.

It makes life worth living, I know that much.

Congratulations. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is not all about happiness and lovely moments, it about still loving someone, valuing who they are, and caring about them more than yourself, even if they don't reciprocate those feelings, and even if they let you down.

What Guys Said 1

• Too many times!

Like a damned fool i fall in love with any woman that shows the slightest interest in me :|

Must be a hopeless case.

What Girls Said 0