He told me I make him nervous?

Well we have been seeing each other for about a month now. But we're not "together" Things have been great but recently he hasn't been talking to me as much and making a lot less of an effort to see me. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks. In the beginning he would text me a lot but now he doesn't even reply sometimes. He tells me he likes me and I'm very beautiful and is always complimenting me. He told me in the beginning I made him very nervous but I though by now he shouldn't be nervous anymore?

Last night I invited him out but he said he would just come see me tomorrow. He never showed up or even called. This isn't the first time it's happened so I decided to to tell him I was a bit frustrated and confused. He then says I have something to tell you... You make me feel something I've never felt before. It kind of makes me a bit nervous. We chatted for a bit and he goes back to never texting me back. I just don't understand... He tells me he really likes me all the time, and that I amaze him. But did I do something wrong? He's the one who asked to come see me... And now I make him nervous? so confused!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Your being played! Find someone else hun..