How much is too much?

Do you like to be smothered, or somewhat separated?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always wanted one of those attached-at-the-hip relationships. I dated a girl in high school, and whenever we were together, it was like that. To love someone so much that we enjoy each other's company, no matter what is going on.

I guess that is leaning in the direction of smothered. But since it's mutual, maybe it would be called something else.

What Guys Said 1

• i ont wanna be smothered or separated, but in the middle to where I am with her a lot but there are times when I can hang w/my friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Well both of those words sound bad. I guess I was always a little distant until I found my current guy. I care about him more than anyone else I've been with and I pretty much like to be around him all the time.

• For me, it depends on the guy and the relationship that I'm in.

Most the time though, I prefer to have time with my friends as well, and he have time with his.

When it gets to the feeling of him depending on me, I ask for space.

When he follows me everywhere, butts in to conversations, always hanging on me, those are things that are "too much" for me.