Is it ever a bad idea to tell a girl you like her?

So, I've been going out with this girl for a couple weeks, we've been on about 5 dates, we've made out. It's obvious I like her, and she likes me. We've sort of said it, but not in those words.

I even accidentally sent her a snapchat saying I "kind of have a girlfriend" which was supposed to be in response to my friend who asked me but I accidentally sent to her. That was the first time it had been brought up and that's after we had gone out 4 times. She responded pretty well and we have talked a lot more since I accidentally sent that haha.

Its obvious I like her, and I understand actions speak louder than words, but sometimes, it's nice to hear. Basically, I don't want to come across as needy, but I want to let her know, and not just through making out, that I do like her.

Is it corny? Or cute? Girls, do you appreciate when a guy just says, "I like you". Nothing fancy, just simple like that. What would your reaction be, especially given the situation.

(I've been out of the dating game for a while due to health issues, so I'm trying to get used to it all again and I don't want to screw this up)

Most Helpful Girl

• So you have not directly told her in words but indirectly shown it through actions? Just say it LOL

If the feeling is mutual, just tell her "I like you" or "I really like you" I remember my boyfriend told me during our early stages of our relationship. It was reassuring. And one year later, i'm still with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you were lucky that she liked it because u both been hanging out for 5 dates. Usually in normal circumstances, it's not advisable to say ''i like you'' especially in texting because it may come out an awkward vibe, and it sets the tone that you're like an ''open book'' and she already know it, and when a girl is TOO SURE that you liked her, she will be less interested anymore romantically because girls want to engage themselves in the chasing process. They say they don't like to chase guys wanted guy to chase them. But deep down, THEY REALLY DYING TO CHASE A GUY.

What Girls Said 1

• If I'm dating a guy then yes I absolutely want to hear he likes me. It's the best words you can possibly hear when in the dating phase.

What Guys Said 2

• It's typically a bad idea.

• Yes its always a bad idea.

You should tell her father you want her, and if you're suitable enough, he'll forcefully marry her off to you.

Love and all that BS is for the movies. Women are good only for fucking, making babies and serving us men