Girls, Reason for your Behaviour?

Girls, Reason for your Behaviour?

When you are walking in public and see a Random guy walking past you , why would you play with you hair or touch it?

Choose an option from the poll.

• You find the Random guy walking past you, super ugly/ scary looking that you are really nervous.
    0% (0)
  • You find the Random guy walking past you, really attractive/ Hot that makes you very nervous.
    56% (9)
  • Something else. (If this option , please comment )
    44% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I just touch my hair a lot or its windy or something. It has nothing to do with random guy.

• If it were, the first or second option , which would you go for?

• Yeah well I'm a martial artist so...

• cool !!

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes I play with my hair because I'm nervous or self-conscious, especially if I'm walking next to a random hot guy.

• Would you ever do it, because you are nervous of a super-ugly/scary looking guy?

• Yeah I would. I think it's a subconscious behavior that us girls do because we're intimidated.

• So you would play with your hair , if you find a guy scary looking?

• I just touch or play with my hair all the freaking time I usually don't even notice the guys around me tbh 😂😂😂

• If this was not the reason, would you go with option 1 or 2 on the poll?

• not really – if I see a person that is really shockingly ugly to me (which happens very rarely) I just try to act indifferent, if I see a person that is really shockingly attractive to me (which happens even more rarely lol) I will just immediately look away and hope they don't even notice me :P

• Wow, that's cool !!

• i do it when i feel nervouse. like oh my gos do i look okay. it usualy has nothing to do with what the guy looks like as much as it does about how i feel about my appearance.

• It's a sign of interest. but not the only sign I hope... is there any other signs of interest?

• probably because it was windy and my hair got stuck to my lip from where i wear lip gloss.

• probably because I think he's hot

• Would you ever play with your hair. because you are really nervous around a scary-looking guy?

• I have a habit of touching and twirling my hair all the time

• I c. If this is not a habit, would you say it's option 1 or 2 ?

• Hmm.. I don't think so. Not that I can recall. That would be scary.😯

• cool !!